• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

DMC at shootaround

capstone21

I just got a bleacher report that said Demarre is unlikely to go tonight.  I liked our chances with Demarre, not so confident without him.  

Our shooters are going to have to wipe that sleep out of their eye and start converting on their open looks and Dennis needs to get his head out of his ass.

• Like 1

• Moderators

We may be double teaming LeBron tonight with Sap on him and Korver giving help... I hate leaving J.R. Smith open, but he only hits contested shots anyway. lol

DMC off the bench maybe?

C - Pero

PF - Horford

SF - Sap

SG - Korver

PG - Teague

Then play DMC, Muscala, Schröder, Scott, and Bazemore from the bench. Sap doesn't need to stop LeBron, just keep him under 25 points and the rest of the team cut off the passing lanes.

I just got a bleacher report that said Demarre is unlikely to go tonight.  I liked our chances with Demarre, not so confident without him.  

Our shooters are going to have to wipe that sleep out of their eye and start converting on their open looks and Dennis needs to get his head out of his ass.

I don't like our chances with a Demarre at 60% either...

We may be double teaming LeBron tonight with Sap on him and Korver giving help... I hate leaving J.R. Smith open, but he only hits contested shots anyway. lol

DMC off the bench maybe?

C - Pero

PF - Horford

SF - Sap

SG - Korver

PG - Teague

Then play DMC, Muscala, Schröder, Scott, and Bazemore from the bench. Sap doesn't need to stop LeBron, just keep him under 25 points and the rest of the team cut off the passing lanes.

The last thing I want to see is Pero starting.  Pero should ride the pine for this entire series.  He is best at defending traditional back to the basket bigs and Cleveland has none.  He is useless when it comes to keeping up with active, agile bigs that score and rebound off of movement and hustle.  Play Muscala, Brand, Scott any one but Pero.

• Like 2

• Admin

DMC off the bench maybe?

C - Pero

PF - Horford

SF - Sap

SG - Korver

PG - Teague

The only reason Sap could work at SF is the fact that 'Bron is so big and can play PF himself.  I am not opposed to this as an experiment as I really think starting Baz on him would be a mistake.  Bron will post him up all day

The last thing I want to see is Pero starting.  Pero should ride the pine for this entire series.  He is best at defending traditional back to the basket bigs and Cleveland has none.  He is useless when it comes to keeping up with active, agile bigs that score and rebound off of movement and hustle.  Play Muscala, Brand, Scott any one but Pero.

I am not opposed to Pero starting as a big body on Mozgov.  It allows Al to focus on TT

• Admin

Well get ready to see Thompson run right in front of him and steal boards.  He did it to Gasol throughout the Chicago series.  Thompson feasts on slow footed bigs.

you put Al on TT ... Pero can take Mosgov

If it's any series Brand should be playing in, is this one. Bett

So many questions:

Do we go small with Bazemore or big with Brand or Moose. 

Do we give Scott a shot to guard LBJ - we saw how he tried to ISO because Sap was guarding him, maybe he gts offended with Scott guarding him and does the same.

If Kyrie isn't playing, should we double  LBJ as soon as he crosses halfcourt to get the ball out of his hands - force someone else to initiate the offense?

Should Mack get playing time guarding JR Smith - forcing him to put the ball on the floor?

Should Bud play the starters longer to finish the 1st quarter especially when we are playing well? YES

I thought Bazemore looked pretty good when guarding James in Game 1.  Question is can he keep it up all game, especially if James starts attacking the paint.

James has the ability to put his head down and run into an opponent and get a foul called his way.  Worked a couple times last game and I think he'd get the benefit of the doubt again.

• Like 1