• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks trademark new logo

devilwentdown2GA

^Yes. Pacman will be primary.

My first impression is a negative one, but that's because it's really different. Also, the image that he has it in isn't very flattering with the old logo in the background. It will probably look much better on the uniform. I'm just glad that pacman is the primary logo

New-Atlanta-Hawks-Uniform-Fan-Prediction

These are the conceptual ideas that they have. Not feeling it at all.

By the way, these aren't the confirmed new uniforms. Just an idea that they have based off the new logo and the leaked Christmas Day Unis.

Wth are the little triangles that form the 'V' pattern...eeeewwww.

I hope the green is just fir the red/gree Christmas Stuff.

This is what you are marrying with the Pac. Bleeeeh

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

That pattern and the waste band are what really throw me off.  The lime green doesn't stand out to me so much but I'm red/green color blind so that might influence my view!

• Admin

I understand that these are speculation but I am currently not a fan ... I hope the triangles look better in reality vs the image.

I am not really digging the new logo either but i hope it grows on me.  The key is the Pac Man is still there.

• Like 1

I understand that these are speculation but I am currently not a fan ... I hope the triangles look better in reality vs the image.

I am not really digging the new logo either but i hope it grows on me.  The key is the Pac Man is still there.

That New logo looks like something from a Pokemon cartoon series.

Make that lime red in the white jerseys and white in the red ones. Then I'd be okay with them and will buy a swingman. But I promise I wont with that ugly green lime... That may be the ugliest color combo ever.

But wait, gold instead of lime would look absolutly great!!!

Edited by rd79