• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who do you like...the Warriors or Cavs, and in how many games?

Batkins

Last time I checked we have a game tonight? What's with the thread

How long is it gonna take for you to get the troll's hook outta your cheek?  C'mon Iheart.  In the immortal words of Mark Jackson, "you're better than that".

Yes, there's one more game tonight, but you and I both know it's a meaningless one...just like the one was in Houston last night. Sort of like letting a hurting patient stay in misery instead of mercifully giving him a knockout shot. 0 for 116 isn't good odds.

How long is it gonna take for you to get the troll's hook outta your cheek? C'mon Iheart. In the immortal words of Mark Jackson, "you're better than that".

Call me naive but was not aware of his trollness

All things being equal which has not and will not ever be the case.  (officials)  Golden State in 4.

But we all know that isn't the case.  I will say the league gets the most out of this series.  It's going 7 games with Golden State winning.

GS is twice the team, but we had a considerably better team than Cleveland, too IMO. Having arguably the best ever changes things a bit.

I've learned better than to bet real dollars against James after our debacle, but I still gotta go with GS in 6 or 7. Iggy, Klay, and Harrison are a much better trio to throw at LeBron than a hobbled Junk, Baze, and Sap. They're gonna have to get it done without Draymond because his sole task should be boxing out Tristan.