• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What is it about this site that keeps the quality of posts so high by comparison?

sturt

• Moderators

how much of that has been anthropomorphic?

Is this a way of saying that many of  us are less than human but have adopted more human characteristics the longer we've been posting on the Squawk?  I'm not saying that isn't accurate, I'm just looking for clarification.

• Moderators

*bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Oooooops.

Clearly, it still isn't quite part of my vocabulary.

May I have a mulligan, AHF?

I meant antropoGENIC.

I liked the other way better.  It helped explain @kg01's Mila Kunis obsession.

Edited by AHF

mkdn.gif

(I know, Mila.  I know.)

Wait, what was all that talk from @sturt about this site not having someone derail every conversation to random stuff?

King Gimp? SMDH, more like King GIF {/sarcasm}

Wait, what was all that talk from @sturt about this site not having someone derail every conversation to random stuff?

King Gimp? SMDH, more like King GIF {/sarcasm}

You love it.

I always contribute to discussion in addition to random nonsense.

ETA: The ghost of Dolfan puts those labels up there.  I want to take it off but don't know how.

Edited by kg01

• Premium Member

Nice pick-up, fanatic... I think the exact words were...

Oh, and to be clear, now that everyone has had a chance to weigh-in... what precipitated the OP was just an observation that virtually every other board that's part of my routine has not just a few but several lackey posters who just seem to make it their business to detour otherwise-worthwhile discussions into something that screams "I'm locked in my adolescence, and you can't make me come out." I could go into detail, but I'm already boring myself even. So suffice it to say, this is a relative oasis, and I only wanted others' ideas on how much of that has been organic, and how much of that has been fate in some way, and how much of that has been anthropomorphic (... and btw, thank you, Green movement folks, for adding that one to my feeble vocabulary)...?

...hehe...

• Like 1

Nice pick-up, fanatic... I think the exact words were...

...hehe...

OK so I guess it should be Kid GIF then. I like it, I like it...well maybe we will see @kg01 all the sudden change his handle to @kr01 so he can get referred to as Kid Rock and drink Jolt Cola all day long.

Bawitdaba folks.