• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are new Uni's debuting this week?

capstone21

thank god,  these navy, red, and white jerseys are some of the most boring, driest, and uninspiring uniforms ever. I hated this era of uniforms because it screamed mediocrity and dullness. I liked the ATL alternate uniforms though.

If these changes are "huge" I am hoping we dont do any crazy gaudy hipster looking uniforms.

• Like 1

Dolfan is busy with his lady...I'm 97% sure. :-)

Whoa, you doubting my 'sources'?  It's more likely Dolfan is being someone's lady at this point.

LONG sleeved lime-green + pink jerseys would be the biggest uniform change in the history of sports - wouldn't it?

It'll either be that or body paint (which I'm sure will please @JayBirdHawk and Spud2 (hehe).

• Moderators

"That's right, Bawb..."

~lw3

Whoa, you doubting my 'sources'?  It's more likely Dolfan is being someone's lady at this point.

It'll either be that or body paint (which I'm sure will please @JayBirdHawk and Spud2 (hehe).

So if you purchase a jersey you only get a set of body-paint-colors, may have some interesting washing instructions (don't shower or take a bath) lol

• Admin

thank god,  these navy, red, and white jerseys are some of the most boring, driest, and uninspiring uniforms ever. I hated this era of uniforms because it screamed mediocrity and dullness. I liked the ATL alternate uniforms though.

If these changes are "huge" I am hoping we dont do any crazy gaudy hipster looking uniforms.

I really liked the current uni's ... best ones since PacMan era.  That being said, I am looking forward to seeing what the new ones will be like

Apparently the jersey unveiling will be on SportSouth tomorrow:

(Not sure what time, I saw somewhere that it will be at 11am.)

Edit: figured out the time: http://www.nba.com/hawks/news/uniforms-and-draft-busy-week-hawks

It is at 11am and you can also watch it live on Hawks.com and via the Hawks App on your phone.

Edited by hawksfanatic

• Moderators

I'm eager to see that tennis-ball "Volt" color with the red. As long as it's an outline/background color, it shouldn't be too garish.

It oughta make Nike (who started pushing Volt onto its running gear about 6-7 years ago) happy, now that they've got the new league-wide uni contract. Plus it serves as an homage to the lime-greens and mustard-yellows of yesteryears.

~lw3