• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are new Uni's debuting this week?

capstone21

• Moderators

a7e78c9601c03e54a1f2e749db3f5c0f.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lime_(color)#Volt

The color Volt is used by Nike in several of their athletic products, most notably their Air Max 90 Hyperfuse sneakers, which were introduced in 2011. This color is similar to Electric Lime...

All the RGB coordinates and technical stuff are on the Wiki link.

~lw3

• Moderators

That's Jolt. Although that wasn't so much an energy drink as it was meth infused coke.

I took NoDoz once while late-night-cramming for an exam, and didn't have else anything nearby to wash it down with. So, Jolt and NoDoz it was.

Not the best idea.

~lw3

People will complain.  The current unis are a homage to the 50's teams and it's "meh, too bland".  The new unis are a homage to the 60's teams and it's "goddamn hipsters".  People won't be happy till the McDonalds All American jerseys come back.

I took NoDoz once while late-night-cramming for an exam, and didn't have else anything nearby to wash it down with. So, Jolt and NoDoz it was.

Not the best idea.

~lw3

It was 4Loko before 4Loko (well, and you had to infuse it with alcohol yourself...NOT THAT I DID IT!)

689_1studio_2_961.jpg

Ah, Jolt. I can still recall childhood friends telling me all their "wild" stories about when their parents let them had a Jolt. It wasn't until I met Dead-heads years later that I fully understood what those kids meant by "I could hear the colors." Believe it or not but I don't think I have ever had a Jolt, I'm not a fan of cokes / sodas / pop.

Not the best idea.

~lw3

So which was it, did you solve time travel or build a giant Gundam before realizing your mistake?

Edited by MaceCase
  • Like 1

• Moderators

So which was it, did you solve time travel or build a giant Gundam before realizing your mistake?

I think I discovered a gap in the space-time continuum. And I couldn't sleep or blink for two days. Then I slept for three.

~lw3

• Like 1

I think I discovered a gap in the space-time continuum. And I couldn't sleep or blink for two days. Then I slept for three.

~lw3

I felt anxious on no doz and thought I was dying lol

• Moderators

I just don't get the triangles ... really intrigued to see what they look like

Me either.  The triangles make me more nervous than the colors.  For the colors, the words "Atlanta Hawks" are not what you guys are talking about and it is the numbers counting down and TTA phrase that are lime green volt, right?

• Admin

I believe that will be the color but I don't think we will go overboard like Baylor. I imagine it will be in similar amounts to what is on that Oregon Jersey.

Baylor looks terrible ... I have a feeling its just a little hint of color ... except for the 3 jersey which I wouldn't be surprised is Volt with just hints of Red

Me either.  The triangles make me more nervous than the colors.  For the colors, the words "Atlanta Hawks" are not what you guys are talking about and it is the numbers counting down and TTA phrase that are lime green volt, right?

I think the triangles are going to be part of the mesh.  Like the Duke ones.

40891-t.jpg

I think the triangles are going to be part of the mesh.  Like the Duke ones.

40891-t.jpg

My problem with the "volt" and "aerographic" designs are both Nike copyrights so I have little faith in Adidas implementing them properly.  I'd have supreme confidence in two years when Nike takes over NBA apparel but for now I just gotta hope they'll spruce up all current jerseys away from the "rev30" nonsense.

picard.gif

Man I hope our jerseys look nothing like that busy mess of a design.

The aerographics have been a staple of all Nike sponsored college programs, I'm surprised you never noticed your own beloved Wildcats sporting them.

Nike-Kentucky-Wildcats-12-Titanium-Elite

My problem with the "volt" and "aerographic" designs are both Nike copyrights so I have little faith in Adidas implementing them properly.  I'd have supreme confidence in two years when Nike takes over NBA apparel but for now I just gotta hope they'll spruce up all current jerseys away from the "rev30" nonsense.

The aerographics have been a staple of all Nike sponsored college programs, I'm surprised you never noticed your own beloved Wildcats sporting them.

Nike-Kentucky-Wildcats-12-Titanium-Elite

Oh those are the old Kentucky uniforms. They aren't as realistic and life-like as the new ones:

kentucky_tattoo.0.png

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAA.....

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS!

WWWHHHOOO!!!!!!