• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

I don't understand how anyone can like random shapes thrown randomly on a jersey. I guess the Falcons need to add hexagons to their jerseys.

Feathers, beaks, talons. Pretty sure a lot of thought went into it, not random...

• Moderators

This has to be sarcasm.

Oh, I can take a dig. I just can't take Atlanta Atlanta Triangles in bright Sharpie colors.

Not joking when I said earlier if I might not be able to watch the team any longer. Those jerseys are that bad.

I don't think the triangles will be that noticeable on the court.

@Sothron I'd recommend waiting til you see them in action. The things you hate will probably not be as intrusive as you think.

Also, after 30+years of watching this team you think these uniforms will keep you away? No, sir. You on that Hawks crack bad. You'll be back, Pookie.

(Uh, thats a movie reference. I wasn't calling Soth Pookie)

I like the new Jerseys. The old ones got old to me a while ago but I won't forget how we struggled to make any noise in the east and then when we got the new ones in 07 we made the playoffs every year with them.

Edited by Cwell

Hawk.com now says its 11:10 eastern time...lol

Koonin's notes were replaced with a certain scouting report, he had to run back to the office and print out another copy.  Thankfully folks in the organization are reading before they say things these days.

• Like 2

• Moderators

And this just be me noticing things, but anybody find it funny that white jersey has Korver on it and the two colored jerseys have Teague and Horford? rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

"I have NO idea what you're talking about!"

~bruce

• Like 1

• Premium Member

It's not a terribly big deal, but I agree with the comment that the A in ATL seemingly would have been so much better if it instead took in the beak of the pac-man hawk.

Been debating whether the shade of red works as well as it could if it were more of a brick color... once Mace reminded me about the Seahawks, it occurred to me how that the steel blue is so well complimented by the volt in their unis... and something that is more "industrial matte" for lack of a better term may look that much sharper. Then again, without eyeballing what that would look like, I could just be talking out of my azz.

And this just be me noticing things, but anybody find it funny that white jersey has Korver on it and the two colored jerseys have Teague and Horford? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nooooo, lol. I saw that.

makes sense since you don't want a fee agent be caught in time then don't resign.