Consolidated Discussion of FA SFs / Replacing DMC

capstone21

Gallo dropped 47 recently... y'all seen him play? Can D up, pass, shoot, gets to the free-throw line and handles the rock.

Dennis has potential but I'd do it. Honestly not enamored with Dennis's lack of shooting or changing gears. Yea, he's 21 but (could be wrong about this) Gallo would put us over the top IMO.

Having said that, keeping Dennis and signing Dudley to the room exception would be a solid option as well, if Dudley opted out, not sure he did.

Edit: Nvm, picked up his player option.

Edited by TheFuzz

Gallo dropped 47 recently... y'all seen him play? Can D up, pass, shoot, gets to the free-throw line and handles the rock.

Dennis has potential but I'd do it. Honestly not enamored with Dennis's 

This is as much as I need to read to know this isn't an opinion I will ever agree with. 

Having said that, keeping Dennis and signing Dudley to the room exception would be a solid option as well, if Dudley opted out, not sure he did.

Dudley is an absolute perfect fit imo.

This is as much as I need to read to know this isn't an opinion I will ever agree with. 

Fair enough. If you're enamored with his jumpshot I highly disagree though.

Dudley is an absolute perfect fit imo.

Opted in unfortunately, we'll have to look elsewhere.

A quick perusal through the list, Casspi was a decent call by someone else but not great.

Here's a horrifying name: Paul Pierce.

Can Casspi defend? He shot really well last year.

Edited by TheFuzz

A quick perusal through the list, Casspi was a decent call by someone else but not great.

Here's a horrifying name: Paul Pierce.

Really horrifying....he resigned with Wiz.

Really horrifying....he resigned with Wiz.

Didn't see that.

Jerebko and Singler got picked up. No way we get Draymond, Afflalo, Matthews or Crowder. We're gonna be scraping the bottom of the barrel barring a trade. I guess Casspi looks ok to me.