• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consolidated Discussion of FA SFs / Replacing DMC

capstone21

Oh, so they still need to unload Tucker! Lets find a way

we have to find a third team to help us

Cavs....trade for Haywood's expiring deal + second round pick for Scott and Mack

Edited by JTB

Aldridge/Chandler/ SF /Knight/Bledsoe looks like the middle of the road team ... they don't have a lot of D and Knight/Bleadsoe kinda get in each others way

Lol I agree I think LMA would be an idiot to go to PHX over the Spurs

We could possibly work a trade for Danny Granger with Detroit. He is only owed 2 Mil and would be a short term solution at the 3. Could possibly trade JJ or MS. 

Granger can't be relied on to play above 25 minutes. His body simply won't allow him to.

We could possibly work a trade for Danny Granger with Detroit. He is only owed 2 Mil and would be a short term solution at the 3. Could possibly trade JJ or MS. 

Granger is nothing at this point in his career

• Moderators

Wait, does Bud want to try and help the Suns get Aldridge or the Spurs, lololololol.

Both!  I'd happily send Scott and a couple second round picks to the Sixers and take Tucker off the Suns' hands!

Granger is nothing at this point in his career

I do not believe he has much left. However, I believe that with the one year on his contract and the low amount owed we can bring him in for little to nothing and be better than we are now at the 3 spot which will give us time to put together a package to get a quality 3 before the trade deadline.

I do not believe he has much left. However, I believe that with the one year on his contract and the low amount owed we can bring him in for little to nothing and be better than we are now at the 3 spot which will give us time to put together a package to get a quality 3 before the trade deadline.

If it's going to be a vet I say Caron butler

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Tucker can be acquired for anything within 150% of his 5.5m salary.

Since both Scott and Mack guarantees expired, either one or both can be dealt, and the receiving team can simply waive them. For that matter, the same could be said for Muscala (hope not) or Daye. (wrong!... was thinking they were going into the 3rd year, but actually only 2nd)

Edited by sturt