• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Vivlamore on 92.9!

Wurider05

Vivlamore is

• reporting that the Hawks are working the phones right now trying to work a deal
  • They were not expecting to lose anyone until last night.
  • Those two year deals screwed us over big time.
  • Milsap would bring in more money in Florida due to lack of state income tax.
  • Splitter is not  starter.
  • we may some money if we get rid of Mack or Scott

We are screwed fellas. I read between the lines. They asked him if he thought that Budcox were in over their head and he said not. 

I'm wondering if we trade Dennis to get Rudy Gay.

You mean if Millsap leaves? I wouldn't want to do that.

Our strongest position is PG and I think they'll both be better. At least we'll have an advantage there.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Those two year deals only hurt us if the two players overperformed. That's a good problem to have. The problem for us is that we have nothing, zero zip zilch, to replace either guy and keep even a 50 win team going at this point.

You mean if Millsap leaves? I wouldn't want to do that.
Our strongest position is PG and I think they'll both be better. At least we'll have an advantage there.

I don't want to trade Dennis but we need a SF and I think Budcox is going into full blown panic mode with rookie owners literally scared to death the 60 win team they bought is already a mirage.

• Like 2

Those two year deals only hurt us if the two players overperformed. That's a good problem to have. The problem for us is that we have nothing, zero zip zilch, to replace either guy and keep even a 50 win team going at this point.

I don't want to trade Dennis but we need a SF and I think Budcox is going into full blown panic mode with rookie owners literally scared to death the 60 win team they bought is already a mirage.

I'll prefer a fill in SF than trading Dennis.

I'm not saying I approve of a Dennis for Gay trade but it just feels like it is now something Budcox might feel forced to do.

I prefer to keep Dennis than make a panic move.

The best option is to tank if they miss out on Sap

We couldn't do that even if we tried...with Teague, Horford, korver..no way we could do that.