• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why is Bazemore receiving Hate on the Squawk?

JTB

Baze right now is our energizer bunny. I'm hoping with a full off season of training camp, the 2nd year in the system he'll be better. Please remember he had no training camp last season, he said he had to relearn how to run after foot surgery, his shooting stroke needed fixing. He's still a work in progress and not yet ready to start. He can be effective in spot minutes.

After watching all 4 of those videos, I'm ready for some freaking NBA season and Bob Rathbun already! Four more months is too long to wait. At least football will be here soon.

Whenever I feel unhappy about things I watch funny dogs & cats and awesome DS17 videos.

This. Look at his advanced analytics.

He's a decent spot sub. But for the more part, he's our fit and the least impactful of all of our players outside of Daye and Jenkins who barely played. He brings energy off the bench and he plays hard but it's 4 on 5 anytime he enters the game. He is the prime example of a 10th man.

http://www.82games.com/1415/1415ATL.HTM

This idea that we should start him or give him more minutes is nonsense. That's why the Tim Hardaway Jr deal was necessary.

Yeah, I forgot that young players have no chance of improving during the offseason. Especially one's that weren't able to have an offseason with us last year due to injury. /sarcasm

And your idea is to start Korver and Hardaway....together?  LMAO! Talk about nonsense. Korver is no slouch on defense, but there is nobody to put on the other teams best wing in this scenario. Also, Bazemore has been indoctrinated into our system, knows our players, and has already earned the trust of the coaching staff. Hardaway hasn't. But that's funny that you think Hardaway is going to come in and start over Bazemore.

You do know he has the same attitude as DMC and can put up similar stats and hustle on this team if given the opportunity.

Now I don't know about him being a 3 full time as his body is made for a 2 in my opinion but hell he has shown that he can be effective at the 3.

Bazemore has all the tools to be our next 3&D player and I'm telling you Bud will give him the opportunity this off season! Also I don't believe the regular starting lineup will consist of Sap, Horford, & Splitter...I believe Baze will start at the 2 or 3....splitter will be used as a situational 5 depending on the opponent but will play every game.

Stop sleeping on Bazemore please he is an option to start should the Hawks not find a SF and even then he still may start of Bud wants korver as a sixth man option.

We are a lot deeper now! With legit Big Men!

I can see him starting at the 3 if Thabo isn't ready. He's the new Carroll. Watch him get paid next summer.