• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Justin Holiday signed by hawks

GrimeyKidd

Yeah, forgot, Blaze even MORE. He's next...

Not sure about Blaze...he is probably behind some of the other newcomers.  He doesn't have the "handles" and tends to be a turnover machine.

I think Bud was frustrated with his lack of "ball security".

I'm hoping he improves but he is an "energy guy" without true skills that can be counted on.  I think we keep him on the off chance that he improves.

JMHO.

Not sure about Blaze...he is probably behind some of the other newcomers.  He doesn't have the "handles" and tends to be a turnover machine.

I think Bud was frustrated with his lack of "ball security".

I'm hoping he improves but he is an "energy guy" without true skills that can be counted on.  I think we keep him on the off chance that he improves.

JMHO.

My opinion is that you're going to be pleasantly surprised by Baze next season. My prediction is he is the first wing off the bench, if he doesn't start, and plays at least 15 minutes a night. One of he or Thabo will be on the court at all times, except garbage time of course. And one of Korver or Hardaway wil be on the court at all times. Holiday will be the 5th wing as long as Thabo is healthy. The likelihood that Thabo will miss games is why Holiday is here, and when he'll get his most playing time. Otherwise, Holiday is the wing version of Mack - many games of DNP-CD.

Yeah -RF- I'm afraid that we lost Thabo to the F'n NYPD.Hate it - but that said the Budcox are getting us players to make the system work.

It's just a broken bone. They heal up, often stronger than before. I broke my foot playing tennis (plant, pivot) 10 years ago, run 5ks on it now no problem. I broke my right elbow (chipped off) pitching as a 13-year old, went on to pitch all-region in high school and pitch on a college scholarship. Thabo will be fine, his bone will heal, there'll be no lingering effects.

It's just a broken bone. They heal up, often stronger than before. I broke my foot playing tennis (plant, pivot) 10 years ago, run 5ks on it now no problem. I broke my right elbow (chipped off) pitching as a 13-year old, went on to pitch all-region in high school and pitch on a college scholarship. Thabo will be fine, his bone will heal, there'll be no lingering effects.

He also had some sort of ligament damage.

He also had some sort of ligament damage.

I tore the miniscus in my left knee, had it scoped, still shoot hoops and run at age 44 with zero pain or problems. Dr's are good these days, folks ;)

• Like 1

I tore the miniscus in my left knee, had it scoped, still shoot hoops and run at age 44 with zero pain or problems. Dr's are good these days, folks ;)

That's awesome! I hope to do that at your age. (Currently 39 but breaking down fast) lol

@Spud2Nique we are the same age, tell me about it. Seems like after 35 sliding downhill fast

Yup exactly! When your 20 years old you play ball for 5 hours a day...at 39, your lucky to get in about an hour or so lol

Thabo is currently out as is Korver. He likely will be the starter in the pre-season games.

Preseason definitely possible, regular season highly unlikely.

I don't know that. Just saying chances are low that Holiday starts.

Bazemore and Th Jr , and Holiday all have to prove and fight for minutes. Training camp will be interesting this year.

Korver and Thabo coming off serious injuries, Holiday is gonna get minutes. His D is the best compared to Baze and Th Jr.