• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If......

Diesel

Your wrong Diesel. Gabe came out on our local news station and said the only reason they got TMac is because Duncan didn't sign. It was their plan B. I know you claim to know everything, but you don't in this case. They could have never had Hill, Duncan and TMac. They could only had two of the three.

Also, like KB said Rivers and Gabe became very frustrated with each other. One of the major reasons Rivers is gone.

• Premium Member

No. The plan was to get Duncan and Hill and Gabe had already talked Tmac into coming to Orlando with what was left. Orlando is Tmac's home. He would have come reguardless. Remember, because of the way they signed and traded for Both players, there was still a lot of money left. In fact, so much that they signed:

Bo Outlaw, Garrity, Ameechi, and Dee Brown...

The money was there to get the big three in Orlando, it would have just been a case of them living on draft picks for talent.

Diesel you wonder why people can't stand some of your posts. Gabe came out and said he only was going to have 2 of the 3. TMac said he was going to sign with the Heat, that was until Duncan fell through. These are facts. So your full of S$#$. You are not a know it all. The facts are what they are. Gabe has denied the fact that he could get all three and TMac says he would have signed with Miami. Which is only 3 hours away from Orlando. As you can see he is still close to home. So please stop trying to be a know it all. When you don't know anything about this situation.

• Premium Member

Come on Phoo..

I have read a majority of the work on these deals. The sign and trade that was done with Detroit freed up enough money to go after a third player.

In fact, Doc made it no secret how his top 4 went:

Duncan, Hill, McGrady, and TThomas. And Yes, after McGrady was signed Orlando went after Thomas. That's the reason why Thomas got so much money. In the end, the magic signed Ameechi, Garrity, Dee Brown, and a few others...

Listen Diesel I'm not saying you didn't research the dealings of the Magic. But you don't live in Orlando, I do. I have lived here for over 10 years. I hear every Magic radio and tv show. I know all the in's and out's of all their moves. So I know more than you when it comes to the Magic.

I don't say it in a bragging way. It's just a fact. I know because I have no other choice to listen to this Magic nonsense day in and day out.

I don't claim to know everything that is going on with the Hawks or somewhere else that I don't live. Because there is information I'm not priveleged too. For example local radio and tv. So when you try to tell me you know more about this than me, you have to be on crack rock.

I know you like to hold the title of all knowing on this website, but in this case you don't. Please don't humor us with the fact that you think you know the real reasons for the Magic's moves. You don't for the simple fact you don't hear all the interviews and articles I see on a daily basis.

I appreciate your opinions on topics but don't claim you know this. You just don't.