• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did we just lose Olivia as our sideline reporter?

WraithSentinel

• Moderators

Olivia Harlan @Olivia_Harlan

ESPN college football sideline reporter, ATL Hawks on Fox Sports South, host of ACC All Access;GRB Packers preseason;Business inquiries: jacobs@headlinemedia.tv

Most of these reporters work numerous sideline gigs.  Mike Breen does all of the Knicks telecasts on MSG and works for ESPN on ABC NBA games.  Like teachers, these reporters get paid only when they are working and some of their salaries aren't very much. So I don't believe Olivia has flown the Hawks coop, just trying to get paid and work towards moving up in the sports media world. I'd be surprised if Olivia is even getting $40k to work for SportSouth. We'll eventually lose Olivia to bigger and brighter things, but for now, I think we safe.

The average sideline reporter gets $43k per year...

• Premium Member

Hopefully not! Like mentioned above, they do a lot of different gigs for other teams or a different broadcast on the same network.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing the Braves reporter, Jenn Hildreth, when I watched a replay of the Georgia Tech game. I wish she would just go away.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

No we didn't!

Play-by-play announcer Bob Rathbun returns for his 20th season as the television voice of the Hawks, alongside Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Famer and Hawks legend Dominique Wilkins, who will return for his seventh season as game analyst. Veteran NBA reporter Andre Aldridge, in his fifth season covering the Hawks, and Olivia Harlan — who returns for her second season — will provide a rotation of analysis and interviews from the sidelines.

http://www.foxsports.com/south/story/fox-sports-southeast-to-televise-80-atlanta-hawks-regular-season-games-in-2015-16-092815

• Moderators

~lw3