• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Better screenshot of new court

GrimeyKidd

That lane needs to be dark gray, to match the border. And put some triangles in the lane too.

The red pac logo can definitely stay, unless they want to put the new logo with Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club around the pac.

If all they're going to do is change the border, then yeah, that's disappointing.

I agree, that thing needs triangles! To heck with parque, it is all about the triangles!

In all seriousness, I agree with others that the border and the court are disconnected. Not sure what that is about. Hopefully they can fix it over the coming years.

I agree, that thing needs triangles! To heck with parque, it is all about the triangles!

In all seriousness, I agree with others that the border and the court are disconnected. Not sure what that is about. Hopefully they can fix it over the coming years.

Never thought about the entire court having triangles. That may work. Charlotte's "honeycomb" court is beautiful, so a triangle patterned court could work for us.

A small note from any of the Hawks footage from NBA 2K vids is that they all have our on court line-up as:

Splitter, Horf, Paul, Kyle, Jeff

Not that there's much to read into there other than it's interesting to see them put that as their likely plausible lineup. I know we'd use that situationally but if that does end up being the starters, that's a pretty big unit.

• Like 1

A small note from any of the Hawks footage from NBA 2K vids is that they all hav. our on court line-up as:

Splitter, Horf, Paul, Kyle, Jeff

Not that there's much to read into there other than it's interesting to see them put that as their likely plausible lineup. I know we'd use that situationally but if that does end up being the starters, that's a pretty big unit.

I noticed the same thing. One would think Sap could be a swing forward with him only being 6-8 and having a decent 3 Ball and handles but in reality Bud doesnt seem to think so.

On a tangent... Buds system and philosophy doesnt appear to consider combo forwards. Players are grouped into Point Gaurds, Wings, and Bigs. Sap is strictly a Big man in this system

• Like 1

Glad to hear, that's the lineup I'm salivating over. Probably won't see more than 5-10 mins of it a night according to matchups, but will be fun to watch.

Also , based off this article on the new Uni's, Hawks specifically mentioned there would be triangles incorporated on to the new court design. So this new screenshot still might not be the end all be all.

" The team also introduced a feather pattern that will be displayed on the uniforms, court and even company letterhead and supplies."

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/hawks-new-uniforms-got-big-assist-from-players/nnYrp/

Edited by RedDawg#8

Also , based off this article on the new Uni's, Hawks specifically mentioned there would be triangles incorporated on to the new court design. So this new screenshot still might not be the end all be all.

" The team also introduced a feather pattern that will be displayed on the uniforms, court and even company letterhead and supplies."

http://m.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/hawks-new-uniforms-got-big-assist-from-players/nnYrp/

The design is already on the borders.

Never thought about the entire court having triangles. That may work. Charlotte's "honeycomb" court is beautiful, so a triangle patterned court could work for us.

Yeah. Thought about charlotte and full court triangles too. Would look crazy awesome with grey court, red zones and volt around the field + volt lines. That would also allow to keep the pac.