• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New Court unveil Oct 3rd at Open Practice

The Atlanta Hawks will unveil their new court design on Saturday, October 3 at an open practice. According to the press release, the new court features Volt Green, Georgia Granite Grey and Torch Red. The event will get underway at 11 a.m. ET and fans are asked to RSVP with this link. A screenshot of the new 2K16 game leaked earlier this summer showing portions of the new court design. 

– via Peachtree Hoops

I absolutely hate when they outline the Volt with red . Its just doin too much. Let the Volt sit atop the granite and it makes it pop way better. Its like they are trying to force all three colors down our throat. Green and red already dont match. But red and black do and volt and black do. Let them have their space and it comes across way better

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2

I absolutely hate when they outline the Volt with red . Its just doin too much. Let the Volt sit atop the granite and it makes it pop way better. Its like they are trying to force all three colors down our throat. Green and red already dont match. But red and black do and volt and black do. Let them have their space and it comes across way better

It's not black - can't wait to see it live.

They played it safe with the design. Would've loved to see them "feather" out the entire court, or make the lane black, trimmed in volt, and paint the 3 point line red.

Wish they would've submitted 4 designs, and let the fans vote on which one we liked the best.

@TheNorthCydeRises you really trying to make @Sothron have a seizure by feathering the entire court? Lol.

I like your idea of the granite gray (it's not black) lane with volt outline. Can the 3pt line be red or does it have to be white?

Edited by JayBirdHawk