• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Basketball Operations Staff update

The Hawks announced several additions and promotions to their restructured basketball operations staff on Friday. The team named Michael Blackstone as Assistant General Manager, John Treloar as Director of Player Personnel and Malik Rose at Manager of Basketball Operations. Those three hires were reported by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution in August. 

– via Atlanta Journal-Constitution

John Treloar, Malik Rose, Atlanta Hawks

In addition, the Hawks named Dotun Akinwale as Manager of Scouting, Matt Elijah as Manager of Basketball Administration, Daniel Starkman as Coordinator of Basketball Operations and David Painter as Director of Basketball Facilities. Jeff Peterson has been promoted to Director of Scouting and Naya-Joi Martin to Manager of Player Programs. Rick Sund will continue as Senior Advisor and Mike McNeive will continue as Director of Basketball Operations. 

– via Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Daniel Starkman, David Painter,Dotun Akinwale, Matt Elijah, Rick Sund, Atlanta Hawks

In addition, the Hawks named Dotun Akinwale as Manager of Scouting,

Uh, oh. Watch your mouth Danny if you're out there. This guy *might* have a little bit of African in him ...

A lot of this is like how sausage is made. I don't really care how it's made, I just want it to be juicy and delicious at the end (or whatever appropriate Hawks metaphor is appropriate).

As long as they have Nzinga "Where My Nzinga's At" Shaw on board, I'm good.

Do your thing, guys.