• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wed. - 10\7 @ Cleveland

Gray Mule

King James and his merry men host the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday evening.

This is our first game since these Cavaliers swept our club in the playoffs.

It's been a long summer with both Atlanta pro teams, Braves and Dream, having

terrible seasons.  Falcons, at 4-0, have pulled us out of our rut.  Now, we look

forward to the NBA season starting next month.  We use this month to prepare.

Schedule shows that this, our first pre season game, will be on NBATV.  Perhaps

someone will watch and report to all us poor souls who don't get that network.

Most of us are eager to find out how all our new players look and see how all

the old returning players have survived the summer.  How well is well for some

who had injuries.  will any of them see the floor in this game?

So many questions.  A month to find the answers, beginning Wednesday night.

GO ATL !

Thanks, Hawk Squawk grand daughter. I get Foxsports south!

Was wondering if I could be your Squawk grandson, I mean if you want one? If not, I totally understand. But if you do, I'm your guy and not @kg01...it's kinda of like choosing between Brad Pitt (me) and Brad Stevens (kg). Thank you for your consideration GM.

• Premium Member

I remember 2 preseason games being televised after the lockout when we played the Bobcats. I've been out of the market for the last few years so I'm not sure about since then.

• Moderators

For us local yokels, the "Fox Sports South" vs. "Fox Sports Southeast" confusion is gonna be awkward for a minute. We were just getting used to "SportSouth" vs. "Fox Sports South".

https://twitter.com/BobRathbunTV/status/651717017205010433

~lw3

• Moderators

I remember 2 preseason games being televised after the lockout when we played the Bobcats. I've been out of the market for the last few years so I'm not sure about since then.

Yeah, it was a FoxSports thing where the Atlanta crew was able to do "joint broadcasts" with the Charlotte crew.

~lw3

Crap.  I'm outta town and I don't think the hotel has NBATV.  Stupid FoxSportsSouthSouthEast or whatever they call it in NC probably has Nascar or wrasslin' on instead. angry2.gif

Na, NC has the new channel. It's a bit of a tossup as to whether or not they will broadcast it out here...I have a hunch they will though. Followed by DRIVEN: Ron Francis.

Ok, my fingers are crossed.  If the hockey special is on I'll just go watch it at @Gray Mule's house.  I'll bring the chips!

Edited by kg01

I can't wait for the season to start...:-) It will be my 30th

Isnt it weird how early the season is starting for us as opposed to every other year of our lives? The few extra weeks of playoffs and the highest anticipation ever for the upcoming campaign made this summer fly by for me. Spurs fans must feel like the season never ends. If the Braves were worth a damn it would've seemed quicker. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1