• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wed. - 10\7 @ Cleveland

Gray Mule

Isnt it weird how early the season is starting for us as opposed to every other year of our lives? The few extra weeks of playoffs and the highest anticipation ever for the upcoming campaign made this summer fly by for me. Spurs fans must feel like the season never ends. If the Braves were worth a damn it would've seemed quicker.

Quickest offseason ever!!!

Two questions: Will the chatroom be open? And am I still banished from watching games since they started their streak last year the exact same time I stopped watching until garbage time?

Hell no, new season, we need you...Squawk reunite time:-)

Two questions: Will the chatroom be open? And am I still banished from watching games since they started their streak last year the exact same time I stopped watching until garbage time?

@Dejay the chatroom is always open even if you are in there by yourself.

New Owners, New season, new court, new uniforms - all are welcome in chat.

No banishment......yet, lol.

Well played but it might take more than chips Mr. Brad Stevens- B. Pitt

Hrm, so Fox SportsSouthEast or whatever they're calling themselves has decided against showing my beloved Hawks' preseason tilt.

No worries though.  It appears the southeastern branch of this fine station will regale us with a replay of that classic matchup between the mighty IowaSt Cyclones and the equally daunting Kansas Jayhawks.  Yay me?

gBGKxFq.gif

dduckrage.gif

In closing, FoggSportsSouthEast ...

you-suck.gif

Yeah @kg01 it dawned on me that it's on NBATV which makes it a blackout. Probably would have been on Foggs if not for that.

It's allright, I'm sure Gray will be happy to see me show up at his door, hat in hand.  Pretty sure the hotel'll frown on my putting my fist through their TV tho.