• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wed. - 10\7 @ Cleveland

Gray Mule

Edy has got me excited:

11 minutes, 11 points, 5/5 fg he dunks everything he catches in the paint, has a nice looking jumper, free throw stroke looks good 1/2, 2 steals, lots of altered shots. You can't teach that 'linth'

The bench was going nuts for him.

Jeff looked like the best player on the floor tonight

Dennis had a good first half, not so much in the second but still a good game

Im concerned about the sf spot. Baze is better suited being an energy guy off the bench. I really hope Thabo stays healthy

Scott looks in better shape and drove more than the usual jack a jumper

Sap and Al looked good out there

Edy is raw as hell but the tools are there. Really liked what i saw from him. Its going to take time but he might be a second round gem

• Like 3

We have to get the word out soon to Bob that Moose's nickname is Moose. Not Musky.

Loved what I saw from Edy besides RJ yoking in his grill. Even though this is preseason he should expect to be the butt of many a highlight tonight.

Jeff out there all serious and sh$t. Loved his and Baze's energy. Leggo.

• Like 3

kg01 and I thought that Edy looked like a keeper.  Wasn't it great to see

all the different players being on the floor tonight.

One thing we learned.  It was no accident.  The Cavs can hit so many three

point shots that it's impossible to run away from them.  That's really how

they swept the series last spring.  They buried us with three point shots.

The "short" Hawks no longer exist.  He may not play a lot come regular season

but Edy will stand up to most opposing big men.  And, yeah!, he can shoot some too!

Uhhh.... This is odd. Mike goes by Muskie as in how one would pronounce Muscala and the kind of strange fish you "ice fish" for in Minnesota. It's his very much preferred nickname. It's not pronounced Mooooooooooscala. Musk-call-a.

We just have a crowd of people who are sooooo intent on saying Moose (more fun to say, admittedly) that overrun any influence one has over their professional nickname.

But don't act like Moose is his nickname. It's only what fans want it to be. I'm perfectly fine with either one though, but I like Mike so I'd lean towards his preference if I have to refer to him by nickname at all.

I had no idea of any of that. Muskie it is (turns up lip). I figured there had to be a reason Bob and Nique insisted on it despite the now-popular crowd chant.

Listening to the NBATV feed with the Cavs announcers. Having to bear Austin Carr, Nique isn't so bad. This clown acted like a crime was committed when they called a flagrant on JR's hack to Al's head.

Edited by benhillboy

It was only one preseason game, but Edy already looks like he could give us a solid 10-15 minutes a night if needed. I was very impressed. He didn't hesitate at all with the ball in his hands. Not even when he took that nice jumper, which seemed to get a reaction from the Cavs bench in addition to ours. He seems particularly quick at getting his arms up, whether he was dunking or swatting passes. I don't even know if that's a thing, but it struck me for whatever reason. Maybe I just expect 8-footers to do everything at half speed. Anyway, it was a very encouraging performance. 

Side note: I was least worried about the black jerseys, but they still looked better than expected. 

• Like 2

Loved what I saw from the Hawks...smooth ball movement, unselfishness and teamwork all over the place. Big E perfect from the floor and Teague looked awesome. As JBH said Scott looked skinny and I thought Millsap looked skinny as well. Loved the uniforms! I'm gettin a black roadie for sure! Go Hawks!!!!!

Loved what I saw from the Hawks...smooth ball movement, unselfishness and teamwork all over the place. Big E perfect from the floor and Teague looked awesome. As JBH said Scott looked skinny and I thought Millsap looked skinny as well. Loved the uniforms! I'm gettin a black roadie for sure! Go Hawks!!!!!

They say black is a slimming color. It looked like we had 5 guards out there at one point.

Anyone know where I can watch the game tonight in the Atlanta area? I checked FS1 & FSSE & NBATV and it seemed like none of them had it. Haven't checked out Ballstreams yet, but I suspect it won't be there either. (They missed a few of the preseason games last year, too, I believe.)

I'd rather not have to break out my malware laptop and watch on one of those funky sites ...

Anyone know where I can watch the game tonight in the Atlanta area? I checked FS1 & FSSE & NBATV and it seemed like none of them had it. Haven't checked out Ballstreams yet, but I suspect it won't be there either. (They missed a few of the preseason games last year, too, I believe.)

I'd rather not have to break out my malware laptop and watch on one of those funky sites ...

I think you can only listen to Nba league pass radio, there's no live feed or broadcast for the game tonight unfortunately. You can still visit one of those free streaming sites to stream for nba league pass radio for free, just be careful though some sites do give malware.. You can use myp2p.ec or atdhe.ru, I haven't got any malware from those sites but you have to deal with pop up windows and ads.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

Lol, I had a pretty inappropriate joke prepared but figured I wouldn't go for it.  Gotta wait til the regular season to test the modz.

Lol, I had a pretty inappropriate joke prepared but figured I wouldn't go for it.  Gotta wait til the regular season to test the modz.

oh boy! I think I already got the joke lol thanks

Was wondering if I could be your Squawk grandson, I mean if you want one? If not, I totally understand. But if you do, I'm your guy and not @kg01...it's kinda of like choosing between Brad Pitt (me) and Brad Stevens (kg). Thank you for your consideration GM.

@Spud2Nique  @Gray Mule

no-hell-no.gif

What is this?  Did we win the lottery and family we never knew we had is showing up?  Next @kg01 will claim to be the drunk uncle.

sigh.gif~c200

Ooookaaaay, I've thought about it........Let him be your Squawk Grandson, we after all SquawkFamily.

giphy.gif

Nah, @JayBirdHawk, I'm no drunk uncle.  I'm more like that cool cousin everybody brags about.

proud.gif

Now if you're looking for a skechy uncle you're not really sure is all there and who's obviously on ... well, something, I hear @Dolfan23 is available.

Nah, @JayBirdHawk, I'm no drunk uncle.  I'm more like that cool cousin everybody brags about.

proud.gif

Now if you're looking for a skechy uncle you're not really sure is all there and who's obviously on ... well, something, I hear @Dolfan23 is available.

Cool Cousin? pointing-and-laughing.gif  @kg01

That's what they may tell you to your face.....but the minute you walk away.......

giphy.gif

Then.....

giphy.gif