• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks Odds and Ends

• Moderators

Just gonna shoehorn this draft-'n-stash boxscore item in here. I see ya, Ikea!

" Swede Marcus Eriksson scored three points, grabbed two rebounds and four steals when Barcelona fell against NBA team Oklahoma City Thunder with 89-92."

~lw3

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why has ESPN failed to update our logo?  The Bucks new logo is updated.

Logo.JPG

Because they hate us. Lol. No seriously, that is the answer, still not sure why though....

54 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Because they hate us. Lol. No seriously, that is the answer, still not sure why though....

Because they actually have to expend energy doing their homework on the Hawks instead of just lazily relying on cliches, stereotypes, and the echo chamber. It's high IQ team BB, and they don't have high IQs. Narcissism. Plus we don't have anyone they can jockride.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why has ESPN failed to update our logo?  The Bucks new logo is updated.

Logo.JPG

Says the young lady with pac-man as her avatar (hehe).  Seriously though, Spud2 and haze pretty much answered your question.

The dudes in charge of updating such thangs are too busy fawning over the Giants WR's hair color and Lebron's definition of "locker room talk" to worry about properly updating our logo so their site is, ya know, accurate.

Whatevs,  Just get the name right on the Larry O'Brien trophy, bishes!

"Alice Horf ...."   

Naw, man! :argh:

• Moderators

^That crash is on Ponce de Leon ("duh-LEE-onn", in ATLspeak) inbound (coming into town via the Virginia-Highland and Midtown neighborhoods). That stretch of road is always a risky drive IMO. The lanes are tight and drivers always treat it like it's I-20.

~lw3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"Skerrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

I'm told CRASH!

Hope the biker turns out alright.

~lw3

1. I'm told CRASH!   ROFL.   

2. Cheese and crackers look at the bike lodged in the damn car!   That's scary as hell for the biker

1018-paul-millsap-car-crash-motorcycle-l

3. Paul doesn't strike me as a Rolls guy but he is classy as hell so i guess.

Praying for that biker.   

• Like 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's not a bad ranking really.   Not sure how Demarre got in there at this point.   I'd switch Chris Paul and Paul George.   Pretty fair to the Hawks though although there were a few in there toward the end that didn't seem significantly more impactful than Korver.