• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

CHARLES BARKLEY JUST CRUSHED THE HAWKS....

Hawkmoor

KNICKS, HAWKS GOING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS - Kevin pelton

No team overachieved more than the Hawks last season, and no team underachieved more than the Knicks, but as they prepare to meet tonight, the two teams are moving in opposite directions back toward each other.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

KNICKS, HAWKS GOING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS - Kevin pelton

No team overachieved more than the Hawks last season, and no team underachieved more than the Knicks, but as they prepare to meet tonight, the two teams are moving in opposite directions back toward each other.

Sigh

i was also cracking up when they were saying the Knicks were 7 and 35 without Melo trying to justify the bad team/season ... Well they were only 10 and 30 with him

Funny....Barkley was behind us all last season and we couldn't get any love from Kenny, Shaq was on and off with us. 

That pathetic ECF effort has changed many opinions on us I see. They are wondering if we are real contenders or not and to be honest it's going to be more impressive for the Hawks to do it with a target on their back this season 

but we're making the playoffs no worries there. But i also know we can be the 1 seed again....time will tell 

Edited by JTB

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JTB said:

Funny....Barkley was behind us all last season and we couldn't get any love from Kenny, Shaq was on and off with us. 

That pathetic ECF effort has changed many opinions on us I see. They are wondering if we are real contenders or not and to be honest it's going to be more impressive for the Hawks to do it with a target on their back this season 

but we're making the playoffs no worries there. But i also know we can be the 1 seed again....time will tell 

Actually, it was Kenny, Shaq and Ernie that spoke well of the Hawks effort last year.  Mainly Kenny.  Even when the Hawks were leading the conference by double digits in games, Charles refused to acknowledge them as a top four team in the East.  He said it was Chicago, Washington, Cleveland and Toronto.  He did the same with Golden State in the West.

Charles is a big dumb ox. I enjoying laughing at him a lot though. If I was Ernie I'd walk up to Chuck at knock on his head to see if anyone was home. I bet there's a hollow sound in his head...hmmm...KNICKS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. 

7 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

LOL...you call him chunk, I call him opinionated zippy the pinhead...

He's just being outrageous for the sake of being outrageous...

• Moderators
11 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Sigh

i was also cracking up when they were saying the Knicks were 7 and 35 without Melo trying to justify the bad team/season ... Well they were only 10 and 30 with him

Hey - give them credit where credit is due.  That means with Melo they won at almost a 21 game pace over a full season.  Having won their first game this year, they might even crack 22 wins!