• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Which BIG will it be?

JTB

On 11/21/2015, 11:31:28, JTB said:

No one wants to admit it and I can understand why....This isn't an overreaction post by any means but I hate to say what the truth is just as much as any other hawk fan...but the truth is that Horford or Sap got to go!

I really love these two! They both provide good scoring with the ability to spread the floor and they don't get in each other's way offensively but as good as they are or can be offensively they give up too much size and rebounding on both ends of the floor  to be in the post together.

those of you that's been saying this on the squawk...you were right! I'm facing the truth and As a Hawks fan I have to put aside my love for sap and horford and just admit that they can't get it done more so due to their size rather than their actual skill set and that's something they can't help. It hurts me to admit it but it's the truth staring at us in eyes of every Hawks fan.

The Cavs announcer was right! As annoying as his ass was throughout the game his final game comments were on point. Too much pressure is on the Hawks offense to be highly efficient since they can't rebound. It's like they can't miss a shot or else and it's not fair to the team!...they shouldn't have to go out there feeling like they have to hit every shot. If the Hawks can't score at a high percentage as a team they can't win games easily. It's clear as day when you go back and watch all these games.

So let's get right to it...when sap is eligible to be traded and if there's a team out there desperate enough for horford services do we pull the trigger?...I think so....and So far I can only think of one trade that we may be able to pull off but I don't believe any of you will necessarily like it but either sap or horford for Z bo could be a huge help for us...only bad thing is that Z Bo is up there in age but it's a big that can provide inside scoring and rebounding and has good size.

what are your true comments about horford and sap now that we are in over 10 games and what trade do you think the Hawks could realistically pull off to fix these huge problems?

If things don't get better in a month, I'd say move Horford. Hawks need to embrace positionless basketball like the Warriors. 

Start big with Teague/Korver/(SF Hawks trade for)/Millsap/Splitter but play mostly the small ball lineup of Teague/Korver/Thabo/(SF Hawks trade for)/Millsap.