• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks are 35-26 since last years allstar break.

Hawkmoor

I'm confident Dennis and Jeff can and will be better than they've shown to date.  Hopefully Kyle can be more active off the ball as he gains his conditioning.  I'm not sure if Al or the staff wants him to play better frankly.  Being on pace for the lowest rebound and FTA averages of his career is just mindboggling for a C in a max contact year. 

We're in good, certainly not great shape.  We're second in wins in the East while Bud is still cultivating the end of our bench and monitoring Edy.  DC and Houston fans would kill a second cousin at Thanksgiving to be where we are.

Side note, that "winning percentage" determinant in the standings combined with our busy early schedule is making my blood boil.  I'm sure the NBA saw an oppurtunity to keep us low in the standings by any means throughout the season.  As far as I'm concerned we're f$&kin tied with Cleveland for first.

Can make a very legitimate argument that if Teague doesn’t get hurt or we even have an average Schröder vs Utah and Brooklyn, Atlanta is 13-5 right now. With some very concerning games in there though (Detroit, the first Boston game, and the first Minnesota game).

Hasn’t really been any rhyme or reason as to how they’ve played though so far. If you saw the Brooklyn and Cleveland games only, you’d be scratching your head at how Atlanta blew out a decent Boston team and weathered the storm vs Memphis and came back to dominate the 2nd half.

I don't think they win in San Antonio but if the starters continue playing well I think they can beat everyone in this tough stretch except for SA and a split vs OKC.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

36 - 26 now.

But that's just a 47 win pace.

They simply have to play better defense. Last night, they looked great in the 2nd half.

To get a pace that makes sense, you need to exclude the playoff games - imo.  Nba playoff teams will collectively be way over .500 but they will be collectively .500 in the playoffs.  It unnaturally lowers an annual pace.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, AHF said:

To get a pace that makes sense, you need to exclude the playoff games - imo.  Nba playoff teams will collectively be way over .500 but they will be collectively .500 in the playoffs.  It unnaturally lowers an annual pace.

Exactly. If we were swept in the first round or something this might have more relevance. 

6 hours ago, AHF said:

I can agree with that

17 - 11 after last year's all star break

11 - 7 now.

28 - 18 total regular season record  ( .609 win percentage ) = 50 win pace

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I can agree with that

17 - 11 after last year's all star break

11 - 7 now.

28 - 18 total regular season record  ( .609 win percentage ) = 50 win pace

No arguments there.