• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

espn.com

LastDon

Looked much better on the paper than it works out on the floor... Pero was a much better fit and cost a lot less... Man I think Dennis would trade Splitter for Pero's picks alone seven days a week and may add half of his salary to the deal happily...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the topic title relates to the thread.....

Did you confuse naming the title of this thread with your address bar in your browser?  Haha!  I think I may be onto something.

@AUhawksfan  I  thought I was the only one ....I was on mobile, thought I missed something.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

I'm still trying to figure out how the topic title relates to the thread.....

Did you confuse naming the title of this thread with your address bar in your browser?  Haha!  I think I may be onto something.

At least the OP put in a sports website lol. Still, I didn't expect this.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2015, 2:54:22, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The Splitter deal was NOT for benefiting the Hawks during the regular season.  It was for giving us quality depth on the frontline during the playoffs.  Pero was utterly useless during playoff time.

I honestly could care less if Splitter misses games this time of year.  I just wished that Bud would use this time to get Edy on the floor.

Splitter is forgettable without Duncan. He fouls on defense and gets his shot blocked on offense. I wouldn't call him bad overall, but he doesn't make much of a difference for us.

• Like 2