• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The 2003 and 2004 ATLANTA HAWKS WERE LOADED WITH TALENT..

Hawkmoor

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Bobby Sura aka platinum player haha....why did he have to play his heart out that year? Ya Sheed wasn't staying with us. We helped the Pistons win that year with Sheed and the Heat the following year with Antoine. I liked Al Harrington a lot more than Toine and his shimmy shimmy cocoa puff shake. 

It was actually fun watching the Hawks play after all the trades that year.   For a couple of games, they had Rebraca as the offensive center and Przbylla as the defensive and rebounding center (as I recall, Rebraca was injured after just a few games, and Przbylla was injured before the end of the season.)   Sura briefly became a triple double machine. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Watchman said:

It was actually fun watching the Hawks play after all the trades that year.   For a couple of games, they had Rebraca as the offensive center and Przbylla as the defensive and rebounding center (as I recall, Rebraca was injured after just a few games, and Przbylla was injured before the end of the season.)   Sura briefly became a triple double machine. 

Fun?!  What fun?  The whole time I was thinking, "Hey, waita minute they're killing our draft!!  Somebody stop Bob Sura!!".

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Fun?!  What fun?  The whole time I was thinking, "Hey, waita minute they're killing our draft!!  Somebody stop Bob Sura!!".

Fun like watching a runner coming out way too fast in a race and watching him fall apart down the stretch to lose the race.  It's nice in the short-term but it only screws you in the long run.  

"Woo, hoo...I'm sprinting the first 2 miles of this marathon!  I guess I should be trying to win the race but I'm having too much fun running really hard right now to worry about whether this will put me in a position to win!