• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pretty big win tonight at Boston IMO

DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

I finally watched the second half today. I loved Horford playing in the paint and Sap was awesome in the fourth. Schröder also played the entire game after Teague went out--that was huge. Outside of our play, Nique called Olnyk "oh-lick-it" at some point.

This was a huge win and it seems even bigger now after the Orlando victory. You hope that maybe that practice we had after the Heat game did mean something.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hazer said:

Creeping back toward Top 5 in the East...

I'm looking forward to being snugly nestled in 2 for the new year and beyond.

Miami's backcourt is weird and they can't depend on Deng, the Bulls are lost, the Pacers are short on talent and are falling back to Earth, and DeMarre's foot ain't right.  Charlotte, Orlando, Boston, and Detroit still need another year of lumps before they can compete on an experience level with us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Pacers are short on talent and are falling back to Earth

Hate to say it, but this is the only team that matters in the East outside of the Cavaliers. Every other team in the East playoffs has shown they are absolutely terrified of LeBron. Bookmark this, any other series other that LeBron vs the Pacers in the ECF is going to be a laugher until LeBron retires.

On 12/20/2015 at 7:46 PM, Lurker said:

You lose all credibility by using Bleacher Report as a source. I won't use choice words, but I'll say that's purely an OPINION source.

Rating players is always subjective.  Please, post the DEFINITIVE  objective player rankings.  I'll wait for it.  Thanks.

Bleacher Report is top notch as a sporting news/editorial service.

• Like 1