• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Wow! Great game thread as always lw3!!! Promise me you will never write these awesome game threads for BSPN! I like our chances tonight because the Pistons must be dead tired from last night in Miami (both the game and the party at south beach). I'm still scared of two guys, one is obviously Mr. Drummond(not Conrad Bain) and the other is Stevie Blake, super smart and efficient player who can quietly kill us if he's on. 

Hawks 105

Pistons 97

ps @lethalweapon3 I picked up Stanley in our squawk fantasy matchup this week. Hoping he doesn't do any damage tonight. Lol.

53 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wow! Great game thread as always lw3!!! Promise me you will never write these awesome game threads for BSPN! I like our chances tonight because the Pistons must be dead tired from last night in Miami (both the game and the party at south beach). I'm still scared of two guys, one is obviously Mr. Drummond(not Conrad Bain) and the other is Stevie Blake, super smart and efficient player who can quietly kill us if he's on. 

Hawks 105

Pistons 97

ps @lethalweapon3 I picked up Stanley in our squawk fantasy matchup this week. Hoping he doesn't do any damage tonight. Lol.

My two that i'm worried about are, Drummond and Caldwell-Pope...
I wouldn't be suprised if   Drummond has a double double by halftime..... and 18 to 22 rebs for the game. :(

Schröder has spurred Atlanta's winning streak, shooting 55.5 percent and draining 7 of 13 3-pointers. Among the players that have averaged at least 20 minutes since last Wednesday, only Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry have a higher offensive efficiency rating than Schröder's 126.9 points per 100 possessions. His season rating is at 105.5.

Three times in the last four games Schröder has scored at least 17 - the same number of times he reached that mark in his first 26 contests.

A very good win. Might be the most impressive in the 5 game win streak

Dennis continues to play well

Sap was Sap

Al was efficient

Bench was great

But props to Jeff. Dude has been struggling and he knows it but he came out tonight and punished Reggie Jackson. Dude even helped on the glass. Hope this gets him out of his funk. This team is hard to beat when Jeff and Dennis are both playing well at the same time

• Like 3

Bud needs to light their asses up behind giving up 33 in the fourth quarter (and his own for not fouling Drummond more).   Screwed up our sub-100 points allowed average.  

Anyway I'll take it.  Our PG Duo shined tonight, even a Splitter sighting.  Let's Go.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hawks 105

Pistons 97

Pretty close again with the score. I got my eye on you....

You in with Adam Silver or something?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

A very good win. Might be the most impressive in the 5 game win streak

Dennis continues to play well

Sap was Sap

Al was efficient

Bench was great

But props to Jeff. Dude has been struggling and he knows it but he came out tonight and punished Reggie Jackson. Dude even helped on the glass. Hope this gets him out of his funk. This team is hard to beat when Jeff and Dennis are both playing well at the same time

This pretty much says it all.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The East is pretty close but I think most of us feel we are the second best team in our conference. Winning games against Boston, Orlando and Detroit confirm that. Our records are close but these are games we must win to remind the league (and ourselves) how good we can be. 

It is only a small winning streak but I get more excited when I feel like we are finally getting our stuff together.

Christmas eve finds no games scheduled for the day or night.  Happy Hawk fans find themselves

second in the east, 2.5 games behind the mighty Cavs and 1 game ahead in their division.  Not bad.

The Cavs, with 5 less games played, go visit some weak west coast team who has already lost one

game this season.  That cuts it to four until the 26th when Atlanta plays and the Cavs are off.  Back

to that 5 game spread.

To all squawkers from the old man:  MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

"Our Center's Free Throw Shooting is not Where We Want It To Be..."

~lw3

Ron Jeremy's comments intensify an already searing spotlight. so it'll be interdasting to see how Druuummund takes to the criticism/pressure.  Howard slinked away from it.

Andre's clearly not working on free throws or at least is 'doing the wrong things'.  WTF was that cocking his head to the side thing he was doing?

Great win! Payback is a B!

Really glad Jeffy got his game back on track last night, he brought some meaning back to Teague Time.

Does anyone else read @leathalweapon3 's write ups in the voice of Mike Conti (sp?) from 92.9 The Game? For some reason I've imagined they're the same person for at least a year. (I mean that in a very complimentary way, Conti knows his stuff.) Great write up as usual!

Go Hawks!

• Like 1