• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

12 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Pretty close again with the score. I got my eye on you....

You in with Adam Silver or something?

Haha...I wouldn't be caught dead with that snake. Lol. I was traveling last night I didn't get to watch the game and tried avoiding the score but it's impossible to do that at airport bars lol. I got it on DVR and I'm watching today. :-)

4 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Great win! Payback is a B!

Really glad Jeffy got his game back on track last night, he brought some meaning back to Teague Time.

Does anyone else read @leathalweapon3 's write ups in the voice of Mike Conti (sp?) from 92.9 The Game? For some reason I've imagined they're the same person for at least a year. (I mean that in a very complimentary way, Conti knows his stuff.) Great write up as usual!

Go Hawks!

I have a friend from Maryland who sounds EXACTLY like Mike Conti. So I can only see his face when I hear Conti...

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

Ron Jeremy's comments intensify an already searing spotlight. so it'll be interdasting to see how Druuummund takes to the criticism/pressure.  Howard slinked away from it.

Andre's clearly not working on free throws or at least is 'doing the wrong things'.  WTF was that cocking his head to the side thing he was doing?

Dirk's private coach Holger Geschwindner put a lot of work in finding the best shot mechanics and he said "Everybody is able to shoot at least 75% on free throws with the right training"

16 hours ago, cam1218 said:

The East is pretty close but I think most of us feel we are the second best team in our conference. Winning games against Boston, Orlando and Detroit confirm that. Our records are close but these are games we must win to remind the league (and ourselves) how good we can be. 

It is only a small winning streak but I get more excited when I feel like we are finally getting our stuff together.

17 hours ago, cam1218 said:

I do appreciate his honesty though..

The Detroit players will get tired of Stan Van Gundy.