• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

joakim on trading block.

hawkzlova123

• Premium Member

I like Noah's skillset.  He's a big who plays defense and passes exceptionally well.  The problem is that Chicago wants a wing player.   It would require some type of 3 way deal and the wing player would have to be allstar quality.

The real question is would you trade a Horford for a Noah?

Noah has a 'small' tear in his shoulder, he'll be out approx. 2 weeks so that doesn't help us immediately.  Noah has been on a steady decline due to injury. 

Most teams are looking for a 'talented' wing so are we apparently.

Would love to have him here if the price is right.  Problem is, the price is too high.

He would cost the Hawks one of their top line players which would mess things up.

Then, there is the payroll hit we would take. 

Yep, would love to have him but not at the price it would cost.

:ermm:

• Like 2

• Admin

Noah would be the perfect fit with our bigs ... His passing, rebounding, d ... Problem is he is broken down shell of his former self ... The good news is that might make his price a lot lower but the bad news is that he has not been healthy in a long time.  A three man big rotation of Paul, al, healthy Noah would be scary.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

I like Noah's skillset.  He's a big who plays defense and passes exceptionally well.  The problem is that Chicago wants a wing player.   It would require some type of 3 way deal and the wing player would have to be allstar quality.

The real question is would you trade a Horford for a Noah?

Noah for Horford - No; kills our spacing as he does not have Horford's range.

Noah for Splitter - Yes; both of them are injury prone, but Noah brings more energy and is a better overall player.

• Like 1

I wanted Noah on this team badly the last few years. His skill set and chemistry with Horford is the perfect combination. Having said that, he's a shell of his former self with all the injuries. I'd stay away unless it was a super good deal.

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Uh no, they would laugh and hang up the phone 

it would have to be something like Splitter/Baz/Mack for Noah/Snell

That's an overpay by us. They would need to drop Snell and add Portis and/or McDermott.

• Like 1