• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did we see this already?

Uhm, I would hope that there aren't threads based on every trade that Simmons spitballs.  FYI, he's not "connected", he just likes to come up with dumb ideas. 

And no, I would absolutely refuse to give away two picks for an injured free agent.  If he's interested in playing with Al he can come over in the summer, leave the Hawks' cupboard alone.

• Like 2

• Admin

Yes, it's not a rumor just Simmons proposing but if that trade was on the table I would def consider it ... Try to make it Moose or Scott instead of the first but still ... Noah could be just what the doctor ordered for this team ... A hustling big who rebounds, plays exceptional d and is an excellent passer coming off our bench.  His injuries worry me but he is supposed to be good to go right now.  He would fit perfectly next to Al or Paul to form our three headed monster at the 4/5 position... It would answer our biggest need and if he is healthy I would love that trade if it was actually true

Bill Simmons is a moron, I agree with that 100%, but considering we don't do much with our first round picks(and this would be a late 1st) and stash our 2nd rounders in Europe, and the fact that Splitter hasn't done much to help us, I'd definitely pull the trigger on this trade if it were available. I don't think Noah is done yet, he can pass, bring energy and board with the best of them. He's got heart, that goes a long way in this game. We are in win now mode so let's just go for it and win now.

47 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A 1st round pick, I rather keep Splitter than trade a 1st

I don't understand what you're trying to say here but you of all people should be on board with this. It allows Horford(Karl Malone) to go back to his natural PF position. Isn't that what you've been begging for all these years?

22 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

http://en.yibada.com/articles/90576/20151201/nba-trade-rumors-joakim-noah-al-horford-atlanta.htm#ic-nav

for Splitter and a 2016 1st rounder and a 2017 second rounder I would do it in a second.

That's an awful trade. Bulls should be giving the Hawks a first just for taking on Noah. Noah isn't what he used to be. I'd take Splitter any day over him. 

I would really question their supposedly great player development department ,  if they give up a first round pick ,for  a broken down free agent.
Cause that would be 4th first rounder they wasted. Bebe, Payne , THJ trade ,and possibly the 2016 pick.
No wonder our bench is so weak. We give away all our first round picks and fill our bench with 2nd rounders.