• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Where would we be....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I want you to make the call again.

Make the call.  IF Millsap would have signed with the Magic before our wheeling and dealing would have gone down this offseason... What do you think we would have done?

Would we have quickly reuped DMC?

Would we have signed somebody else to go along with him?

Where would we be now?

We probably would try to keep DMC at the $15mil per year he got from Toronto, still probably get Splitter, meaning we would have had an extra $3 mil to spend (difference in Millsap and DMCs contract). 

We would still be struggling offensively without Millsap, Al is just not versatile enough on offense.

We would be in a very similar situation we are at now.  No marquee free agent signing would have happened (when does it) and the team would still be lacking a wing presence.  Probably a little worse off than we currently are.

7 hours ago, Diesel said:

I want you to make the call again.

Make the call.  IF Millsap would have signed with the Magic before our wheeling and dealing would have gone down this offseason... What do you think we would have done?

Would we have quickly reuped DMC?

Would we have signed somebody else to go along with him?

Where would we be now?

Go after Tobias Harris instead. I think they'd still let DMC go. Depending on how Harris grasped Bud's offense and defensive principles Hawks should be in the same position now.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

We'd be pretty crappy considering out of our 4  Sap's the only guy playing like an all star.    We'd be starting Horf and splitter and with splitter out we'd be starting horf and muscala.   In other words we'd be in bad shape.

Our front court would be CHARMIN STRONG!