• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So Zaza got more All Star game votes than all Hawks combined

NBASupes

So fkng what.  Did yall think last season was gonna turn any of our guys into leaguewide fan favorites?

No.  They still are what they always were.  A good group, greater than the sum of the parts.  None of them stand out individually especially not to a bunch of mouthbreathing, online voting fans.

Congrats to Zaza.  This is in no way Hawks-related.

inb4thalockmovemerge

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So fkng what.  Did yall think last season was gonna turn any of our guys into leaguewide fan favorites?

No.  They still are what they always were.  A good group, greater than the sum of the parts.  None of them stand out individually especially not to a bunch of mouthbreathing, online voting fans.

inb4thalockmovemerge

I have a deviated septum and am offended by your comment.

How did anyone think one of our starters would be voted in? We don't do highlight plays, ESPN hates our team and wants us to go away, absolutely no national coverage unless they're talking about the team f*cking up, etc etc.

Bottom line, we will still have Millsap put on the team by coaches and it won't matter after all-star weekend. Maybe the rest will get Kyle in gear.

On 1/9/2016 at 8:55 PM, kg01 said:

inb4thalockmovemerge

I wonder why Al, Teague, Korver, Millsap don't have commercials?  That would help them. They play in a major market. I can see Al, Teague and Korver being marketable. Millsap seems boring. 

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Did somebody note that Zaza's also got nearly DOUBLE the votes of Dirk? Go Zaza!

~lw3

That's amazing. It seems like he got much better after he left the Hawks. When I first started following the Hawks in 2007, seems like all I would hear about is his toughness for standing up to KG in the playoffs but never nothing like the stuff he does now.

• Moderators

Also notable: DeAndre Jordan (who is in a commercial or two right now) was about to go to Dallas, and changed his mind. Dallas had to scramble, and acquired Zaza Pachulia from Milwaukee instead. Zaza Pachulia has MORE than DOUBLE the votes of DeAndre Jordan. Wow.

• Like 4

lol no fanbase in ATL

Best Hawk got 21625 votes. Hahaha

You can vote in 7 different ways, EVERY DAY. And after 28 days Sap has 21625 votes????

A really motivated fan would vote in at least 4 ways per day, so you would need  only 193 guys to get Sap's amount of votes.... ridiculous....

• Like 1