• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

Great write up as always, @lethalweapon3!

I always get pumped up before these games against Charlotte, probably because I really want there to be a rivalry there ( but there isn't). Either way, this game should be a "gimme" or close to it, but knowing my history of predicting games it probably won't be that easy. Hopefully we can pull off another sold, assist-filled win.

Go Hawks!

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Best game of the season against the Bulls followed up by this dud. Sigh. 

I have nothing else to rant about, I did it all in chat.

Apparently you didn't do it all in chat. :happy:

Hawks are one of many teams in the league that need to let go of their place in the standings.  Meaning, we're at the 3 line but we're in no way that good.  See things for what they are.  We need to make a move despite the fact that we appear to be in good playoff position.

Teague to MIL for one of their wings is a deal that helps both teams.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Apparently you didn't do it all in chat. :happy:

Hawks are one of many teams in the league that need to let go of their place in the standings.  Meaning, we're at the 3 line but we're in no way that good.  See things for what they are.  We need to make a move despite the fact that we appear to be in good playoff position.

Teague to MIL for one of their wings is a deal that helps both teams.

1. Golden State
  2. San Antonio
  3. Cleveland

4. Thunder

The rest of the league is shit.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 2

Teague for Middleton, Korver to the retirement home. Schorder/Bazemore/Middleton/Millsap/Horford.

Except Milwaukee likely laughs in your face now.

I very very seriously consider doing what Portland did last offseason though and trying to build around Schröder and another young very good wing alongside him. Better to be watching games with no expectations and enjoy it than to watch games and be disappointed, and I've seen that with Georgia CBB recently.