• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

16 hours ago, Dnice said:

Caught about a minute of Holman on NBA tv pregame.

He got a little national airtime? I don't know how he does the broadcast by himself but he's perfected it for years.  If you're ever down on Dennis you'll get a lot of enjoyment listening to him.  Each successive turnovers or missed three drives him deeper into depression.  

Even with how bad we looked the night before this was still a schedule win with the backcourt they trotted out.   Orlando will be much different.  Joe Cool with 0 assists, steals, and blocks though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

You're not totally off but still, it was just Charlotte.  And a couple days ago it was just Milwaukee.

They'll probably lose to another jobber team soon.  People thought they had things ironed out in mid to late December and what followed that?

The holes the team has and the lack of consistent effort is probably here to stay.

1 hour ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

They got squashed by SA twice and they got squashed by Cleveland.

No, it's not on that. Forget that with my argument. They are not as good as those teams, and they won't be without a full blowup rebuild.

None of the veteran Eastern teams that are not named Cleveland are going to take healthy Cleveland more than maybe 5 games. Maybe Indiana with a motivated George takes them to 6...THATS IT.

I've said....TIME AND TIME again...that they are better off cancelling the Eastern playoffs.

It's on those games like bad back to back one possession losses to Brooklyn and Utah, which I'll say until I'm blue in the face, better PG play in those games and both are wins. Then it's on a turnover fest in Indiana in one quarter costing a win, not adjusting on Afflalo and moving Korver off of him until it's way too late to cost the home game vs New York, and a missed dunk vs Milwaukee costing that game.