• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Kings

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

But then again, that could just be me trying to see the good in all people.  That's why I can come on here and put up with the likes of @hawksfanatic.  Actually, has anyone seen or heard from him.  They're getting ice up in the moonshine mountains of NC.  He might be stuck on his tractor heading to the store to buy up all the milk and bread on the shelf (not shelves).  Actually, why do people do that?  What can you cook/eat with a milk/bread combo?

Actually, I went with Krispy Kreme for this storm.

54 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I was shocked that Cuz was getting into it with SAP. What the heck was that. Sap is a pros pro. He rarely talks trash or goes at anybody for any reason. Cousins needs more meds, that guy is a looney.

Conversation probably went like this :

Sap: Look here, boi!  I grew up wrasslin gators in Louisiana while you Bama folk only wrassle hogs and your cousins!

Cousins: ......My mistake, sir.  Won't happen again.

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

Oh cool, here's the final play: https://streamable.com/z9pz

Notice that when Al picks the ball up to touch it for the first time, the clock shows 00.9:

56a2565d641d4_Screenshot2016-01-22at11.156a2566560cd5_Screenshot2016-01-22at11.1

Did it touch Korver's hands on the way by?   If not then I think we have to replay the end of that game.   Remember when we had to replay the Heat game a few years ago because shaq (or someone) got fouled out with only 5 fouls.   Something like that.  

40 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Did it touch Korver's hands on the way by?   If not then I think we have to replay the end of that game.   Remember when we had to replay the Heat game a few years ago because shaq (or someone) got fouled out with only 5 fouls.   Something like that.  

You can click the link I posted to see, but I would say no because the ball does not change direction or rotation in the slightest. Someone might call me a homer on that one, but f- 'em if they do.

The Shaq fouls was a clerical error that the Heat were able to protest and then win. When they replayed that game .... SHAQ WASN'T EVEN ON THE f***ing TEAM ANYMORE! So who the hell knows what the NBA actually did and how they police things. But the correct thing to do, in my mind, is to superimpose a correct game clock to when Al touches the ball and you can see he clearly would get the shot off in time. To which Boogie Cousins goaltends the basketball. The game should have gone to overtime.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Geez what an awful final play.   So no one is guarding Sap at all and he decides to go find Cousins and stand by him?????

That is just crazy.  Sap is a very viable 3pt option and Korver was being tightly marked.  With Cousins guarding no one but the corner this should have been a nice man advantage play for an open shot.

We suck at in-bound plays.  Need to bring Larry Drew back as an assistant just for those.

Right after the play, Fox southeast had several replays of this and one clearly showed

that KK didn't even come close to touching the ball.  Homer timekeeper.

Terrible call was when Millsap had the ball stripped from his hands and it went out of bounds.

Several angles on replay showed that it did not hit Millsap, yet they gave them possession.  Ugh.

I hate losing to the Kings, but likely not as much as they hated losing to us all decade. 

I'm over this loss now, earlier than expected.  Being reminded we don't employ Josh Smith anymore put everything into perspective.  Slap boxing with Lance during overtime?  Speechless.

Let's Go.

I have a new idea: Jeff Teague is trying to mutiny against Kyle Korver being in the starting lineup by playing horribly.

If he plays badly vs Phoenix, especially if they have to go with no PGs, it's this for sure.

Phoenix may be down half their team tho, that should be a win or there are major problems. Denver on the other hand...if Sacramento can end a 15 game losing streak, can Atlanta end their long losing streak in Denver on Monday?

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I forgot about that replay game.  That was one of the strangest things I remember seeing.