• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

Millsap is out tonight -(personal reasons)
So i guess Horford and Splitter will start, or Horford /Scott

All of the Suns power fowards are injured , so the Suns have P.J Tucker...A   6,5 sf playing at the pf postion.
Markieff Morris and Mirza Teletovic are (GTD)

So with Sap out, all you fanduel/draftkings players should put Tyson Chandler in the line up . he just get 15 rebounds easy. He had 20 rebs thursday
Toss Horford or Tiago in the lineup as well. Our bigs have no escuse to not rebound well vs this injury depleted Suns team.

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AHawks89 said:

Expect big games from Teague and Horf. Exactly a year ago, we won our 15th straight game.  :)

We were something crazy like 36 -8 at that point :biggrin: on the way to 60-22
Seems wierd now with us being 26-18 :blush:  Already only 4 losses way from last years total.
With 12 games left before the All Star break,  it's possible that we could have as many loses as all of last season., by the Allstar break. :shok::cry:

• Like 1

• Admin

Idiots ... No Sap excuses ... They were without Bledsoe and Knight

terrible terrible effort ...

27 rebounds for Chandler ... WTF 

This settling for three is killing us

attack the damn basket ... Box out ... Teams are going to the free throw line while we are missing threes 

this game pisses me off more then the Sac game 

a change is needed ... We need a big who can rebound ...it can be off the bench but we need someone now ... And don't say Edy ... He sucks

The rumor was that if the team didn't look good over this road trip, there would be significant changes.

Well those significant changes need to start Monday or I'm done watching and hope its a 10 game losing streak. Teague and Korver out of the starting lineup for Schröder and Hardaway Jr. Teague needs a good kick in the head reality check.

• Like 1