• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Suns

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

Idiots ... No Sap excuses ... They were without Bledsoe and Knight

They were without 5 of 6 of their top player
We had 3 - 2015 All stars vs the Suns end of the bench scrubs.
It's not even sad at this point .it's funny 
It even more funny that some people think at some point , that we are just flip some kind of switch and turn in to contender..
. lol.. we have a losing Recored since Christmas.
BudCox has his work cut out for him . 

1 hour ago, rd79 said:

down the wire Baze's missed free throw cost us the game. if he'd made it SUNs would look for a quicker basket and we could have countered them

I can forgive Baze for missing the free throw, He's one of the few guys that came to play.
We were getting blown out until Baze stepped up

Edited by pimp
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, pimp said:

I can forgive Baze for missing the free throw, He's one of the few guys that came to play.
We were getting blown out until Baze stepped up

No question, he didn't lost the game alone on this FT. Lots of mistakes by nearly everybody before. But after the comeback we had, we finally handed them the game on that missed free throw.

We clearly needed a rim-protecting/rebounding big in that game.  Not just on D, but if you want to "box out, drive to the basket, instead of jacking up 3's" then you have to box-out Len, Tucker and Chandler in the process. Good luck Al "Solo" Horford.  Man I wished we had Chandler. I suggested him in the off-season.  We could have had so many more options and adaptive qualities with him, now that he also doesnt mind coming of the bench. He'd have a much better shot at a ring here as well. At this point Mack, Muscala, Patterson and Holiday are just dead weight on the bench. Money better spend elsewhere.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

46 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I can't say I'm surprised.  I would expect them to be lost without Sap on the road,  the opponent doesn't matter.

Even if opponent the was missing 5 of their top 6  best  players.... and they were a bad team even when they did have their best players. It wouldn't matter , you would expect a loss?

10 minutes ago, pimp said:

Even if opponent the was missing 5 of their top 6  best  players.... and they were a bad team even when they did have their best players. It wouldn't matter , you would expect a loss?

I didn't say "a loss".  I expected the group "to be lost" but eventually find themselves enough to defeat what the Suns had to offer.  They didn't.  Sap just proving his worth.  There's 0% chance he allows us to lose that one.

• Like 1

WHen Korver is saying that we dont really care and are not playing together and paying attention to detial, well there u have it these guys just dont really give fuk - thats on Bud if he cant motivate guys to some extent but I dont know how u roll with guys like this, and what made them stop caring,  Korver whos the worst player on the team just called every athlete out.  What more needs to be said, either sell the team if thats there plan with all this bullshit ownerships stuff or not, I dont understand why this year they are jaking around.

Had a chance to watch most of the game and I can honestly say I am glad I don't see more of this team.  They are so frustrating to watch in the little bit I have seen of them this season.  I feel bad for Millsap because every day he has to play with this team.  Zero toughness or desire to try and play tough.  Millsap is a basketball player through and though.  He deserves much better than this.

Just watched the game. We are in a slump. I think Tyson Chandler is still batting balls back out. We got beat by an aging Chandler, a 19 year old rookie and Archie Goodwin. Time for a player's only meeting. Wow.