• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Great game thread lw3! Loved the Tyson going for a chimichanga. Why a chimi though? I thought those were Dustin Hoffman's favorite in meet the fockers lol. Also loved the Benny Hill reference. I miss that old perverted Brit :-)...

I know I'm taking a big risk here but I'm gonna pull a @JayBirdHawk. We lose this game I'm on a week self ban. Sometimes you gotta go all in. 

So much for keepin my trap shut..:-/

You dodged one, lol.

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The corpse of Jeff Teague rose up tonight. 

It's been a long time since both our PGs played well in the same game.

Welcome back Millsap!!!

So Zombie Jeff saved @Spud2Nique or perhaps ZJ cursed us all with another week of Spud2's posts (ohhhhh).

Yes, it was good to see both Jeff and Dennis play effectively.

Loved Dennis' aggressiveness, although it's pretty easy to assert yourself over Randy Foye.  Hopefully it carries over to Wednesday.    He is increasingly vocal as well, taking a clear leadership role with Tim when they're playing together.  I wanna see both our PGs attack Paul on both ends, f@&k that dude.

On a side note, Blake Griffin, already injured, breaks his hand and it's called an "undisclosed team injury."  Even with bozo gone there's still some characters on that team, I'm sure a soap opera will follow.

10 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Both Mike Scott and Dennish Schröder continue to impress.

Patterson and Hardaway need to be more consistent.  We really need a solid backup SG right now.

We already have him. We need a starter!

EDIT Better: we need a starter at 3. So Baze can start at 2 and Kyle can be his backup

Edited by rd79
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Both Mike Scott and Dennish Schröder continue to impress.

Patterson and Hardaway need to be more consistent.  We really need a solid backup SG right now.

Really like how Scott has stepped up lately.  Agree tho with @rd79, we have a starting caliber 2.  Need a starting caliber 3.

2 hours ago, rd79 said:

We already have him. We need a starter!

EDIT Better: we need a starter at 3. So Baze can start at 2 and Kyle can be his backup

Are you saying Korver should come off the bench?  Just asking, not trying to argue.

Well, some pretty good SF's available in free agency.  I'm ignoring #1 and #2 on the list.  :)

http://hoopshype.com/2016/01/16/nba-free-agency-2016-small-forwards/

13 minutes ago, ATLSmith said:

Are you saying Korver should come off the bench?  Just asking, not trying to argue.

Well, some pretty good SF's available in free agency.  I'm ignoring #1 and #2 on the list.  :)

I think that's what he's saying. Start Baze at SG, with Korver off the bench.

Get one of the FA SF Batum, Barnes, all else fails, bring back Duck Butt.

I heard that Blake Griffin, You know, the guy advertising his "perfect" peanut butter & jelly sandwich,

broke his hand when he had a fight with one of the equipment people.  Another smart move.  What did

he prove?  That his fists were breakable, that's what!

Guess he will not be available when that team comes to call.  However, some speculate that the team

is better when he's absent..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ATLSmith said:

Yes. I think scoring off the bench is his more natural role. His outstanding shoting last year made him a starter. But he is chased all over the court now and isn't really able to do so on defense himself. And he wont get younger...

7 hours ago, rd79 said:

Yes. I think scoring off the bench is his more natural role. His outstanding shoting last year made him a starter. But he is chased all over the court now and isn't really able to do so on defense himself. And he wont get younger...

Korver has been starting in Atlanta since we traded for him, it wasn't just last season. He was our SF alongside Devin Harris at SG.

I do agree it's time for Korver to transition to the bench.

7 hours ago, rd79 said:

Korver has been starting in Atlanta since we traded for him, it wasn't just last season. He was our SF alongside Devin Harris at SG.

I do agree it's time for Korver to transition to the bench.

Am 26.1.2016 at 14:27 , benhillboy sagte:

Loved Dennis' aggressiveness, although it's pretty easy to assert yourself over Randy Foye.  Hopefully it carries over to Wednesday.    He is increasingly vocal as well, taking a clear leadership role with Tim when they're playing together.  I wanna see both our PGs attack Paul on both ends, f@&k that dude.

On a side note, Blake Griffin, already injured, breaks his hand and it's called an "undisclosed team injury."  Even with bozo gone there's still some characters on that team, I'm sure a soap opera will follow.

Rockets and Clippers are just weird organisations with lots of weird people. Im srs, from the players to the announcers, they just stink. But their heads up in the clouds talking about winning championships.

2 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

Rockets and Clippers are just weird organisations with lots of weird people. Im srs, from the players to the announcers, they just stink. But their heads up in the clouds talking about winning championships.

Yeah, Calvin Murphy is awful but I always been a Clyde fan.  I've always felt Ariza is too good for them.  He seems like a class guy and should be helping a real contender, hopefully he's moved for the better.