• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paul Millcrap

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

Millsap is terrible in clutch situations. A 3 1/2 period player for sure.

I miss DMC, he was a shit scorer too no doubt but he was a clutch ass player in general. It's like no one but Dennis and Jeff got an inch of clutch in their genes. Al used to but... past tense. 

Man.  'Sap missed two chippies that would have tied it.  I feel like he left one short earlier in the year at the end, too, when his defender fell down....maybe against Dallas?  Wanna say he missed one vs. Cavs at the end of a playoff game, too, maybe?  

Anyone with a better memory mind helping me out with his history on these?  I'm kinda serious.  I know someone here could list them all.  Jog my memory.

Regardless...bitter pill.

4 minutes ago, bumpyphish1 said:

Man.  'Sap missed two chippies that would have tied it.  I feel like he left one short earlier in the year at the end, too, when his defender fell down....maybe against Dallas?  Wanna say he missed one vs. Cavs at the end of a playoff game, too, maybe?  

Anyone with a better memory mind helping me out with his history on these?  I'm kinda serious.  I know someone here could list them all.  Jog my memory.

He missed that potential game winner vs. Utah when he made Gobert fall.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bumpyphish1 said:

Jeff. I rather 1/6 from three Horford to take it than an uncoordinated ugly crossover where he crossed himself over and we lose... again. 

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So in other words, ya'll want Joe Johnson back.

This shit isn't any better. Those 3 months last year was a fluke. The team has been mostly mediocre in this era other than that run.

Bud and his bullshit offense should be gone also.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lurker said:

With DMC, Atlanta still struggled a ton in crunch time situations. Georgia teams are either mindless or don't have players that have the guts to make the big shot, and this team is the latter.

That's what happens when you have chumps like Teague, Horford and Millsap as your best players. If that's your core, you've already failed before the games even start.

25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jeff. I rather 1/6 from three Horford to take it than an uncoordinated ugly crossover where he crossed himself over and we lose... again.

Horford would have turned it over by falling or some other hilariously stupid way.

Just now, cam1218 said:

Sap has done so much for us. You can't ignore what he does the entire game.

That said...he's not a guy you want taking the last shot. 

When you're getting 19 million dollars you should be able to make a layup at the end of games.

Most games in this league are close and so the end of games matter. What you do then.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

When you're getting 19 million dollars you should be able to make a layup at the end of games.

Most games in this league are close and so the end of games matter. What you do then.

Despite both of our frustrations with what he hasn't done at the end of the game, he's usually the main reason we have won games this year.

• Like 1