• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paul Millcrap

NBASupes

17 hours ago, Lurker said:

I mean in the East. There is going to be 2 teams with 50 wins+ and then a bunch of teams with 42-47 wins at the rate it's going. Outside of the top 4 in the NBA it's just a lot of bad bad parity this season.

There is good parity and bad parity. What we saw in the west for years was good parity... The league has bad parity now.

8 hours ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

We've heard all of this before. We heard the same stuff with Joe Johnson... We wouldn't be in this or that game without him. 

Working hard doesn't mean anything if you fail over and over again when it matters the most.

Joe could create his own shot and be clutch as opposed to Sap so I wouldn't really compare the two.  Joe has the advantage there.

Joe would iso and stagnate the offense while Sap gets his more in the flow of our system. Sap wins there.

I guess it goes to show you how hard it is to have both, so yeah we probably will be meddling as a mid-tier playoff team but it's still not on Paul. We have two other guys that were All-stars as well last year and supposed "leaders" of this team.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, pimp said:

West  AllStar GameReserves D. Green, L. Aldridge, D. Cousins, A. Davis, C. Paul, K. Thompson & J. Harden 
East AllStar GameReserves A. Drummond, P. Milsap, C. Bosh, J. Butler, I. Thomas, D. Derozan & J. Wall

The East has stepped up big relative to the West this year but the East subs look like crap compared to the subs from the West.

• Like 2

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Isiah Thomas is an All Star?

Man that jumped out at me too.   What the hell?  Just checked his stats 22/6 with 3 rebounds a game.   That's actually pretty damn good for a 5'9" PG.   Well good for him i guess.  

Hey on another note my wife ran into Charlie Criss yesterday and got a picture.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Isiah Thomas is an All Star?

Boston bias at its finest.  He's having a good season (for him), but he doesn't belong on the all-star team.  Teague is kicking himself right now.  That spot was his to be had.

Dang!  Millsap made the all star team.  He was voted in by all the coaches of all the other teams

besides Atlanta.  You are not allowed to vote for your own players.

Guess that proves that all those dumb head coaches aren't nearly as smart as some of our posters

because, if they had their say, it would be "No Way!"

• Like 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

I wish I didn't create this thread. Paul just ain't clutch but he's far from crap. 

Over reaction thread. 

Stuff like this is best left for the in game chat.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I wish I didn't create this thread. Paul just ain't clutch but he's far from crap. 

In the words of Mark Jackson, "you're better than that."  I figured you were just drunk or something, you're still a top quality poster.  We've all sided with The Miserables from time to time after a bad loss.

• Like 1