• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

54 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well almost need a KG type guy in here(can't believe I said that just puked a bit in my mouth) to flick each players testicle area to see if there's anything there...I believe the kids call it a "ball tap"...lol

O rly ...

Tell Me More

C'mon, that's funny.  You make a good point although I'd refrain from using the fake-KG's name.  Let's just say we need someone here, with credibility, to challenge them.  Would Tyson Chandler be that guy?  Surely PHX wants to get rid of him and they're selling for pennies on the dollah (i.e. shouldn't cost us a starter).

13 hours ago, JTB said:

:laugh:Lol did you mention you were white?!....Ok.....

Did you forget that people like me are the ones they're really trying to get into the arena more and on board with the Hawks? I know that was stated out loud or in emails by the A$G folks, but the same concerns still exist. And at the base of all of this is that this is a business, and if I'm one of their preferred customers, I should let them know that I'm not happy with what they're trying to sell me. There are lots of other things for me to do with my time than watch the Hawks play like punks. Just sayin that throwing that in there might get them to perk up a little. Maybe. Probably they won't listen to anyone, but a season ticket holder honkey might be the best shot.

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

O rly ...

Tell Me More

C'mon, that's funny.  You make a good point although I'd refrain from using the fake-KG's name.  Let's just say we need someone here, with credibility, to challenge them.  Would Tyson Chandler be that guy?  Surely PHX wants to get rid of him and they're selling for pennies on the dollah (i.e. shouldn't cost us a starter).

I meant Garnett, the player, but let's send you in the locker room. Not much to lose at this point. I'll take Chandler for sure if it doesn't cost us a starter.

6 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

Did you forget that people like me are the ones they're really trying to get into the arena more and on board with the Hawks? I know that was stated out loud or in emails by the A$G folks, but the same concerns still exist. And at the base of all of this is that this is a business, and if I'm one of their preferred customers, I should let them know that I'm not happy with what they're trying to sell me. There are lots of other things for me to do with my time than watch the Hawks play like punks. Just sayin that throwing that in there might get them to perk up a little. Maybe. Probably they won't listen to anyone, but a season ticket holder honkey might be the best shot.

Well........did Koonin respond? 

6 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

So you might play some ultimate frisbee, then build up an appetite, hit up a Chinese restaurant, then hit your "members only" golf club and finally head home to listen to some Taylor Swift while sippin on some box wine?....

lol jk...I thought that's some stuff white people like...:-|

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I said before someone, anyone needs to take ownership of this team on the floor. They're all waiting for the next guy to do it.

There was three head scratching blowouts in January but the rest of the month gives me little to no faith that this team can pull it together and play well under the pressure of the playoffs which is why unless something changes very quick (to build back some confidence), there’s a very high likelihood they get swept in the first round come springtime with two of the games at the least being blowouts where the team threw up their arms and quit.

There was 6 games in which the team lost in OT or by one or two possessions. Just awful. No one on this team has any stones to make the big play in a key moment.