• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Mavericks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Which Hawk team will show up tonight?  The one who loves to sleepwalk thru a game

OR

The Hawk team that is full of energy, but playing under control and making plays, including

making their free throws and getting an occasional rebound and steal.

We really, really need to turn this ship around quickly before we hit that ice berg and sink.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Which Hawk team will show up tonight?  The one who loves to sleepwalk thru a game

OR

The Hawk team that is full of energy, but playing under control and making plays, including

making their free throws and getting an occasional rebound and steal.

We really, really need to turn this ship around quickly before we hit that ice berg and sink.

Yes.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

WTF? C'mon, this is getting comical. Never even considered a change during this embarrassing streak? Might need to think on that again. I know it's my opinion up against the COY and all, but sheesh...

Brad Rowland @BTRowland

The Hawks have a -2.8 net rating when Horford, Millsap and Teague play together this season.

In addition, Atlanta's starting five (Horford, Millsap, Korver, Bazemore, Teague) has a -2.9 net rating in 445 minutes.

(Couldn't get the tweets to embed properly, sorry.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LamarHampton said:

WTF? C'mon, this is getting comical. Never even considered a change during this embarrassing streak? Might need to think on that again. I know it's my opinion up against the COY and all, but sheesh...

It's indeed the starting lineup and surprisingly it's not SF that is the problem. If you remove Teague and now Korver, it fixes a lot of the issues.

It's also pretty telling that I couldn't even sell my tickets to the game tonight. I was trying to sell lower bowl tickets in section 116 (behind Hawks bench) like 6 rows back for $32 each (and each includes $10 of Hawks Bucks) - not a single taker.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It's indeed the starting lineup and surprisingly it's not SF that is the problem. If you remove Teague and now Korver, it fixes a lot of the issues.

Yes. Someone needs to tell CMB.

Just now, LamarHampton said:

It's also pretty telling that I couldn't even sell my tickets to the game tonight. I was trying to sell lower bowl tickets in section 116 (behind Hawks bench) like 6 rows back for $32 each (and each includes $10 of Hawks Bucks) - not a single taker.

Yikes.

All the bandwaggoners have tucked tail. mmmmmm.....maybe  I can afford tickets again.

2 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

WHAT? Omg I'd be that close for $32....oh man I wish I lived there.

I'm gonna go out on a limb. We don't win tonight and I'm self banning (not tanning) for a week.

im predicting it'll be all we can eat tonight. Mavs can't handle our running, I mean if we actually decide to do it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

'm gonna go out on a limb. We don't win tonight and I'm self banning (not tanning) for a week.

im predicting it'll be all we can eat tonight. Mavs can't handle our running, I mean if we actually decide to do it.

That's just it, we aren't playing with any pace.

57 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

WHAT? Omg I'd be that close for $32....oh man I wish I lived there.

Yeah, what do seats go for in that section for GSW games?

Full disclosure, someone bought my tickets at literally the last minute possible (7:59) for the $32.

And I will gladly accept Korver showing me up when I talk sh!t about him on the Squawk. Hope he can keep up the good shooting.