4 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

I'll try this

Dennis

Korver/Hardaway

Jabari/thabo

Millsap

Horford

Add a free agent big and Call it a day

Just like that huh? That's a lovely plan, did you call the Bucks yet?

lol

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They playing too much 2k

I think a lot of trades sound good on paper and that fools people.  Also people get blinded by the p-word (s).  Getcha mind outta the gutter @Spud2Nique i mean potential and prospect.

I was looking to see what could make McLemore a good piece for us and of course,  the Kings want Bazemore. I wouldn't mind if they could trade us Casspi as well. For that, it would interest me. Mack only because he makes the numbers work.

It's a shit trade I know

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jjua6fz

6 minutes ago, Guard said:

This was last week. 

It was trey burke, Rodney Hood and their 1st unprotected and they said no. Atlanta made it clear that was the final offer so Utah been out the fray. 

Also Milwaukee wants to keep Jabari for now. We will see if they have a change of heart this offseason. 

The only trade that is still up in the air is Boston. They haven't pulled out of the Horford stakes. They really want Love or Horford but Atlanta is asking for 

Thomas 

Crowder

And all of their Nets picks. Clearly Boston declined. Atlanta hasn't back off the demands either. But Ainge has little options on a big name and he wants one bad. I think Atlanta will negotiate without Thomas but who knows. As of now, Boston hasn't pulled out and Atlanta hasn't changed what they want. We are a good stubborn. That's why Mannix is talking shit.

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We aren't likely trading Jeff, Al or Sap.

With that said, what do ya'll think about McLemore and Casspi for Bazemore and Mack?

I remember you talking about McLemore before? Does he have better handles than Baze? How is his defense? How tall is he?

Casspi would be OK.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We aren't likely trading Jeff, Al or Sap.

With that said, what do ya'll think about McLemore and Casspi for Bazemore and Mack?

I actually wouldn't mind McLemore but dont want any parts of Cassissippi.

Hawks might get Dwight Howard, i have a feeling..  Dwight is really good rebounder, and he improved his free throws, i jsut dont like his kiddy attitude, and he's injury prone too though.

Also, George hill for Jeff Teague trade rumor, i think that would be a  good trade for the Hawks imo. George is really high IQ player and very unselfish player.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

2 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Hawks might get Dwight Howard, i have a feeling..  Dwight is really good rebounder, and he improved his free throws, i jsut dont like his kiddy attitude, and he's injury prone too though.

Also, George hill for Jeff Teague trade rumor, i think that's a good trade imo.

I dont think the Howard rumors are accurate.  Sounds like that's coming from the HOU side to drim up a market.

The Hill rumor was from last week.  Sounded more like wishful thinking from IND.  I like Hill but there's a calue mismatch there that the Pacers probably don't want to overcome.

3 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Also, George hill for Jeff Teague trade rumor, i think that would be a  good trade for the Hawks imo. George is really high IQ player and very unselfish.

So why should we trade for an injury prone center with a bad back who will want a max deal at 35% of the cap when we can keep our own injury prone center (I kid NBASupes)  at 30% cap.

Not enough value for us, trading Teague for Hill.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember you talking about McLemore before? Does he have better handles than Baze? How is his defense? How tall is he?

Casspi would be OK.

His handles is worse than Bazemore. He got more talent than Bazemore. Far more talent. His defense is worse. His offense is worse. He's still a developmental prospect. Sacramento stunned his growth. Casspi is the one I like. His an average SF and fits our system. He's the one I covet.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So why should we trade for an injury prone center with a bad back who will want a max deal at 35% of the cap when we can keep our own injury prone center (I kid NBASupes)  at 30% cap.

Not enough value for us, trading Teague for Hill.

You have a point about the Cap, but you never know what will happen