• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

5 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Just posting what's out there.

Thanks for posting that.  I'm certainly glad to hear Wilcox wants to be wow'd by any offer.  We should be perfectly fine with waiting until the offseason to act.  It may feel, to some, like that tact is 'giving up on the season' or whatever.  However, some of the guys we covet probably won't help us without having an offseason to get acclimated (Parker for example).  It may take a lost season in Milwaukee for them to realize certain of their guys shouldn't be untouchable.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It may take a lost season in Milwaukee for them to realize certain of their guys shouldn't be untouchable.

Yep, teams like the Bucks, Philly, Jazz, Minny  and  Orlando will soon realize that when you have talented wings and especially Bigs they need a team  run by competent PG for them  to blossom.

2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

No worries.  It's all good.  I know how you feel about Dwight.

Yep.

Like I posted  above it make  even less financial  sense.

Less capspace  and more for Dwight.

Things that appear obvious: Wes Wilcox is floating Al's name out there currently as a pre-negotiation tactic. If Wes made Al untouchable, what kind of leverage does he have in putting incentives or non-guarantees in Al's impending 5-year contract? Not much. So you at least float it around. This is vastly different from what the A$G did with Joe Johnson.

Thing I found delusional: some teams projecting the Cap to be $92 million. Lolz.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, teams like the Bucks, Philly, Jazz, Minny  and  Orlando will soon realize that when you have talented wings and especially Bigs they need a team  run by competent PG for them  to blossom.

Exactly, that's why just waiting till the offseason is the best plan on Jeff.

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

and I think this year draft is dry on PG as well, I think that one of those teams have to shallow their pride and trade one of those wings.  It is going to help them more than just stockpiling wings.

3 minutes ago, hawksfanatic said:

Things that appear obvious: Wes Wilcox is floating Al's name out there currently as a pre-negotiation tactic. If Wes made Al untouchable, what kind of leverage does he have in putting incentives or non-guarantees in Al's impending 5-year contract? Not much. So you at least float it around. This is vastly different from what the A$G did with Joe Johnson.

Thing I found delusional: some teams projecting the Cap to be $92 million. Lolz.

I don't think he even knows honestly. I really think he wants to see if he can get that no brainer value for Horford and if he can't,  he holds. It doesn't seem to be any other way. 

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

and I think this year draft is dry on PG as well, I think that one of those teams have to shallow their pride and trade one of those wings.  It is going to help them more than just stockpiling wings.

It is. The only PG who's ready right now is Dunn and he's a top 5 pick lock. If can't get a  top 5 pick. You gonna go without a PG in 16-17

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Exactly, that's why just waiting till the offseason is the best plan on Jeff.

I would do that in the offseason but it much better if we got it now or we just going to see us getting bullied again at that position during the playoff.

11 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

No worries.  It's all good.  I know how you feel about Dwight.

You're now a legend for making a woman say she's sorry.  I'm just kidding @JayBirdHawk.  Not in de face!!

3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

I hate that these teams are so enamored with their wangs.  Meanwhile they're teams are floundering in less-than mediocrity.  As bad as we've looked at times, we're still likely to land at the 3-spot.  ORL, MIL, UTA and others will be lucky to sniff playoffs.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're now a legend for making a woman say she's sorry.  I'm just kidding @JayBirdHawk.  Not in de face!!

I hate that these teams are so enamored with their wangs.  Meanwhile they're teams are floundering in less-than mediocrity.  As bad as we've looked at times, we're still likely to land at the 3-spot.  ORL, MIL, UTA and others will be lucky to sniff playoffs.

Think about this, if one of those teams had a Jeff Teague on their roster, they can getting into the playoffs as a lower seed and they can play a lot better, I always get mad at the Bucks and Magic because they can make a lot of noise with the right PG.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Utah is not a PG need team. They got their PG who's starter ready. He's just out for the year with an injury. They were never going to offer enough for Teague.

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Think about this, if one of those teams had a Jeff Teague on their roster, they can getting into the playoffs as a lower seed and they can play a lot better, I always get mad at the Bucks and Magic because they can make a lot of noise with the right PG.

Of course but do they want to pay the price. The team that might be perfect to trade Jeff to this offseason is Philly . They have Saric and the Lakers pick for 17. They have the value and would be willing to trade and covet Jeff.

2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

As soon as Jerry Colangelo joined the Sixers, the  first thing he  did was get  a PG in Ish.  He knows you need  one to help your Bigs.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Utah is not a PG need team. They got their PG who's starter ready. He's just out for the year with an injury. They were never going to offer enough for Teague.

We don't know that Exum will  be, particularly after an ACL tear.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As soon as Jerry Colangelo joined the Sixers, the  first thing he  did was get  a PG in Ish.  He knows you need  one to help your Bigs.

Ishmael ain't enough, you need a damn good one. Just an Mack based one ain't winning you games in the NBA 

That article you posted yesterday was telling.

Edited by NBASupes