• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are not a scrub team. They are flawed team. Poorly constructed. They have an ace in Cousins. They get good production from Causey Stein but their perimeter offense and defense just don't cut it outside of their wings.

Sounds like the Hawks.

What do you guys about this three team trade :

Kings gets:

Thabo and Patterson 

Sixers gets: 

Justin Holiday 

Houston or Spurs 2nd round pick 

Atlanta 2nd round pick 

Hawks gets:

Ben McLemore 

Caron Butler 

Hollis Thompson 

Edited by NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Ive never liked Horford and Sap as your bigs. If Horford played with a bigger guy than Sap at power forward, then it wouldnt matter as much. 

Sap rebounds better than average for a PF and blocks shots above average as well.  Horford is just an interior pansy.

Steve Kyler on 92.9 The Game said this:

Hawks first option is to make trades to upgrade the team right now, not rebuild.

Mentioned the Kings interest in Thabo for McLemore ot Rudy Gay.

Radio guys suggested expanding deal to includegetting both McLemore and Gay for Teague, Thabo and filler.

I would counter with Tiago (they can waive him), Thabo, Holiday for McLemore and Gay.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks first option is to make trades to upgrade the team right now, not rebuild.

Radio guys suggested expanding deal to includegetting both McLemore and Gay for Teague, Thabo and filler.

I would counter with Tiago (they can waive him), Thabo, Holiday for McLemore and Gay.

I'd counter with you dummies take BazeLock instead of Thabo and like it.

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Teague and Thabo for Gay and McLemore with a pick isn't bad value at all. The question is, what about Rondo? I guess you could trade him to Nets for Thad Young.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

The Bulls want to give Gasol 20 million this offseason,  I doubt even a 8 to 10th pick first rounder would interest them in trading an all star like Gasol much less what we would offer.

Pau is 35.  Why would anyone offer $20 million?  Especially the Bulls who aren't going to be contending in Pau's nba lifetime unless they land someone else.   Maybe i'm ignorant but i can't see Pau more than doubling his salary at age 36. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

But the problem is that every team that Rudy Gay has been on has gotten worst but I just keep Thabo.

Yeah, I don't really want Gay so much.  Don't want to give up Thabo at all though.  SAC is desperate to move him though, offer them trash.

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Pau is 35.  Why would anyone offer $20 million?  Especially the Bulls who aren't going to be contending in Pau's nba lifetime unless they land someone else.   Maybe i'm ignorant but i can't see Pau more than doubling his salary at age 36. 

http://mobile.twitter.com/WaddleandSilvy/status/697533118245421057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If the market for Pau is $20 million then we shouldn't blink an eye at signing Horford to the max.  

Yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to understanding that re-signing Horford to the max isn't as bad as it sounds.  That's the going rate.  It's not like we can choose not to sign him then find a viable alternative for cheaper.

Scrubs like Miles Linnid and Alex Len are turning down deals in the high teens!  Them bums haven't shown a quarter of what Al has.

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Yeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to understanding that re-signing Horford to the max isn't as bad as it sounds.  That's the going rate.  It's not like we can choose not to sign him then find a viable alternative for cheaper.

Scrubs like Miles Linnid and Alex Len are turning down deals in the high teens!  Them bums haven't shown a quarter of what Al has.

and IF this is the case then that makes Al very tradeable even after he's signed by us.   With that in mind we should be keeping him and ADDING talent rather than just flipping it for something equal or less.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This would be considered an upgrade along with a high potential SG in McLemore.  Now that would be adding talent to  our team without giving up a shit load of main core players.

• Like 1

Just now, macdaddy said:

and IF this is the case then that makes Al very tradeable even after he's signed by us.   With that in mind we should be keeping him and ADDING talent rather than just flipping it for something equal or less.

He might want a no trade clause.