• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Splitter and a 1st.

Splitter won't be traded.

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

What do you think about Gasol vs. Horford??

Cryptic talk from Bud tells me that we're going to do something....

"#Hawks coach Budenholzer on #NBATradeDeadline: "You never know what's gonna happen ... You wanna be ready for anything."

I think the Hawks do nothing.

5 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

So much for that $20 million for Pau.  From Woj..

"The Chicago Bulls are aggressively shopping All-Star forward Pau Gasol, league sources told The Vertical.

Gasol, 35, can opt out of his contract this summer and become an unrestricted free agent, and Bulls general manager Gar Forman seems determined to move him before Thursday's trade deadline with the hope of bringing back value.

Gasol is expected to decline the player option on the $7.4 million owed him in 2016-17.

Gasol is averaging 17 points and 10.9 rebounds for the struggling Bulls."

Any word on what they are looking for?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, monteg said:

What gives y'all any Indications they want to resign al. I think both are gone. Fase it a lot of the fanbase . Does not like it.

I don't think we're trading unless it improves us on the court...

#basketballmoves.

Therefore, I don't think we will do anything major because there is not a lot of teams that will give us talent for talent.

Even if we can't resign him, a 1st and Splitter is a hell of a deal for Gasol.

1 minute ago, Jody23 said:

Not at the moment for Pau.  They are said to be insisting on a player and a 1st if they move Taj Gibson though.

They want a 1st for Gibson and a player. Damn, they probably want a lot for Gasol. That's not worth it.

Even if we can't resign him, a 1st and Splitter is a hell of a deal for Gasol.

They want a 1st for Gibson and a player. Damn, they probably want a lot for Gasol. That's not worth it.

Is there a team option on Splitter's contract? Otherwise, why would any team trade for him? Even if we give up a first. But yeah, if they take that, I'd be all over that deal.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Not at the moment for Pau.  They are said to be insisting on a player and a 1st if they move Taj Gibson though.

A 1st and a player for Gibson - WOW!!

Just now, monteg said:

No show me where he won us chamoionships. No you can't 

Unless you got a money to spend like the last couple of NBA Champions, willing to go into Luxury Tax mode or having superstars on your team unless you are Detroit, you will not win any NBA Championship at all. 

10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Is Horford "Happy to be in Atlanta" so that he can hold us hostage in the offseason for a max contract?

Al is getting a max contract this offseason so there is no need for any hostage situation -  from the Hawks or another team - get used to it.

2 minutes ago, monteg said:

Who says we want to trade him to the Bulls . I hear the raptors have better draft picks . 

Who says al get to play for a contender. Trade him to Phily along with teauge .

Okay, I play

So what trade would you do for Al and Teague?  Or you just trolling?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, monteg said:

No show me where he won us chamoionships. No you can't 

I can show you all the players who won titles as the best player. Those guys are usually worth far more than max. They are worth 50 million per year or more. Good luck signing them. Steph Curry and LeBron.