• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Man, y'all kill me with the hate in your blood.

Like I said, I am cool if on Friday night I see the same team. The offseason gonna be great but if we can get McLemore and Gay. I'm gucci.

Dennis

Korver

Gay

Sap

Horford

Bazemore, McLemore, Mack, Scott and Moose off the bench is a good look. 

The got ran over by NY in back to back games... Then, they lost  to Phx and the Kings.

Honestly, it feels like the only thing they've done right this season is beat Chicago over and over again.

1 minute ago, RWF said:

That's 2 starters? Boston fans thinks they can get Horford just for Lee and a pick.

I want Smart and Crowder. That would give us 2 starters.

Nah, that's 2 maybe starters and a guy who's gonna get bought out.  No building block guys.  No trade.

1 minute ago, RWF said:

Either way, I can pretty much bet that Smart and Crowder is better than what the C's are actually offering - Bradley and/or Lee.

This. If there offering what kg01 said, it's a no but what Boston is offering is bullshit. The only reason why the rumor hasn't died is because the media don't want it too but it's pretty dead. 

Edited by NBASupes

15 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

The got ran over by NY in back to back games... Then, they lost  to Phx and the Kings.

Honestly, it feels like the only thing they've done right this season is beat Chicago over and over again.

This team are what they are. a 50 win Basketball team. Inconsistent at being great. Lose to teams it has no business losing to. Getting 50% win percentage from the starters while getting around 53-55% from the bench which is why we are better than a .500 team is an issue. 

They have more talent in their starting five than last year so why did we go from a 60% chance of winning to 50% overnight. That's what Atlanta knows and I know but many others can't understand. 

Let's be honest, you take Dennis and Thabo off the bench and this team will drop instantly from a 55% bench to a 40-45% one which is league average. Add Bazemore and it's much better but not 55% better. So the question is, will Dennis being a starter and Gay being a true SF and a legit talented one and one who has succeeded on a real team before in real role like Team USA good enough to get our lineup back to 60% or even close and maybe even better. That's the real question. 

If they can, this team could be scary good. McLemore is more developmental but he is just as talented as Dennis who is our most talented player on the roster. If we can develop him, how special can he become for us in the future is also a good question. 

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, Vol4ever said:

I want nothing Boston has to offer with Horford.     I would take Lee off their hands if they pay his salary and take a 2nd rounder.  Lee can Board and shoot off the bench

For something like Splitter you mean.

1 hour ago, Vol4ever said:

Doesnt matter if you put him, Sap, and Horford in a rotation.   They can all get their minutes.  I would give them a first rounder in a heartbeat, we trade ours for guys that play 10 mins a game.     Pau is 17/11, is really tough to handle in the paint and rebounds, he is 7-0.  I will add he is a great passer out of the post.    Isnt this what we need, a legit big man?

In addition we dont have to give up Horf or Sap

I don't oppose this move if Hawks do get Gasol, but there could be better options out there

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Man, y'all kill me with the hate in your blood.

Like I said, I am cool if on Friday night I see the same team. The offseason gonna be great but if we can get McLemore and Gay. I'm gucci.

Dennis

Korver

Gay

Sap

Horford

Bazemore, McLemore, Mack, Scott and Moose off the bench is a good look. 

I wouldn't have a problem with that lineup.  I think giving Dennis the keys to the offense will either break and expose him, or elevate him to a top 10 PG level.  No in between.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

I don't oppose this move if Hawks do get Gasol, but there could be better options out there

Who that we don't have to give up Teague, sap, or Horford??????

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Rudy Gay era is cometh ladies and fellas.