• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

I don't see how we can get Gasol (a 2016 All-Star) for Splitter and a 1st. Someone please explain why the Bulls would even consider that deal.

If the Bulls are trying to lose and he's going to opt out and want a big raise next year they could very easily be looking to move him. Rumors are that they are and are looking for 1st round picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

The fact that there is not even a rumor tying us to him. We pulling trade ideas out of thin air now?

Uummm.....that's why it's called a 'trade idea'.  No one said it's a rumor.

What we propose is no different from half the smchucks speculating and twitterizing on the internets.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I don't see how we can get Gasol (a 2016 All-Star) for Splitter and a 1st. Someone please explain why the Bulls would even consider that deal.

Well he is 35 so he is not a franchise player anymore, he is a rental.    He would be one player that could move us up in the playoffs.   He has a lot to offer for the end of the year for us.  If the Hawks are serious about this year and the playoffs they find a way to do this.

• Like 1

The fact that there is not even a rumor tying us to him. We pulling trade ideas out of thin air now?

Oh you're right we always hear about the trades the Hawks are going to make before they make them. And of course the Hawks wouldn't be interested in trading for a guy on the block whom they've wanted before and of course we wouldn't want to add talent despite the fact that we are supposedly looking to do just that.

#commonsense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Oh you're right we always hear about the trades the Hawks are going to make before they make them. And of course the Hawks wouldn't be interested in trading for a guy on the block whom they've wanted before and of course we wouldn't want to add talent despite the fact that we are supposedly looking to do just that.

#commonsense

OK what if I said gasol is not being traded to us for that package? Bulls are not gift wrapping us an allstar for a terrible 1st rounder.

Can we move on to actual trade targets like mclemore, gay, crowder, hell even Dwight lol. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Right, and there are a lot we do know about it. Why spend time bickering about nothing of substance?  

Then why are you here discussing about nothing of substance?  Lol

• Like 2

OK what if I said gasol is not being traded to us for that package? Bulls are not gift wrapping us an allstar for a terrible 1st rounder.

Can we move on to actual trade targets like mclemore, gay, crowder, hell even Dwight lol. 

Sorry I didn't see that your name was Wes Wilcox otherwise I would have realized you knew who was and who wasn't a real trade target.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

You are free to say what you want, discuss who you want.

Most of us have already discussed and given our opinions on the King's, Boston and Dwight ad nauseam.

Gasol is the new thing on the trade block  and some of us would like to get him for nothing.

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Ok what do you propose to get Dwight here.   His salary is pretty large and how would we match that in a trade?