• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline Rumors

mrhonline

• Moderators

Just 15 more hours to go! 3PM Eastern can't get here fast enough. Tomorrow's the one day I'd love to be working on the Left Coast. Rumor mill stops out there just in time for lunch!

If I had my druthers, I'd order all the professional hoops-insider-tweeters to put a kibosh to all of the "Team X is interested in Player A" stuff. With less than a day to go, I don't give a whit whether Utah is "interested" in somebody. All I need to know at this point is, "Did somebody, somewhere, have to pack, or nah?"

~lw3

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

That seems like a personal attack towards kg01 and that will not be tolerated around here!

/sarcasm

3 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Oh and lay off the personal remarks. Monteg hasn't violated any rules nor personally attacked anyone. Those that mentioned him being a troll are officially being warned to cool it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, did these two posts come from the same dbag gentleman?  Only in America, ladies and gentleman.  Where Nzinga n' them at?

Anyways, seems Varajeo may be getting voted off the island in CLE.  Per sauces, they offered him to ORL for Shannon Frye.   Also, the Roggets trying to peddle Lawson to UTA.

I'm good with it.  He is actually a rebounder.  We won't use a 2nd rounder anyway.

Moose, Edy, Patterson hell I would say we are much more likely to take a player capable of making the team in the 2nd than we are a 1st rounder.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

I said a few days ago that it seems we're holding up trade season.  Everybody's waiting for us to go all farm mode and give them all our good players ... the same players they all claim are just average as grits ... but for some reason they're all clamoring for them now.  Odd

Just now, Dolfan23 said:

Moose, Edy, Patterson hell I would say we are much more likely to take a player capable of making the team in the 2nd than we are a 1st rounder.

There better than Jenkins, Payne and Bebe

1 minute ago, Dolfan23 said:

Except we really don't use them too much.  I don't really get the interest in Patterson BTW.

Wait, did these two posts come from the same dbag gentleman?  Only in America, ladies and gentleman.  Where Nzinga n' them at?

Anyways, seems Varajeo may be getting voted off the island in CLE.  Per sauces, they offered him to ORL for Shannon Frye.   Also, the Roggets trying to peddle Lawson to UTA.

I was coming to your defense old chap! My phone auto corrected "I'm serious you guys" to "/sarcasm".

Except we really don't use them too much.  I don't really get the interest in Patterson BTW.

Patterson will end up having a long solid NBA career. We aren't using Moose or Edy much now but at least they made the roster and aren't on the verge of being out of the league like Bebe and Payne and countless other 1sts we've blown.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

Patterson will end up having a long solid NBA career. We aren't using Moose or Edy much now but at least they made the roster and aren't on the verge of being out of the league like Bebe and Payne and countless other 1sts we've blown.

fair 'nuff.  The league needs more guys who can't shoot, play meh defense and dribble the ball off their feet regularly.

Edited by Watchman

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hickson makes 5 million a year. The only player we could trade for him is Thabo. Not happening. 

We need a team like Portland who is way below the salary floor to absorb Splitter's contract. free up $8 million.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Orlando said  no - Varejao still has another 2 years on his deal (team option on final year)